and the winner of the 2008 presidential election is...

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by elekid_957, Nov 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elekid_957

elekid_957 New Member

pokemon:20
    3-3 Obama-snow
    2-2 claydol
    2 unown G
    4 sableye
    2-2 weavile SW

trainers:26
    2 TGW
    4 bebes
    1 luxury ball
    3 roseannes
    2 NM
    1 TSD
    3 warp point
    3 quick ball
    3 bucks training
    4 pokedrawer +

energy:14
    4 special dark
    4 basic dark
    7 water (obama uses all colors for his attacks!)

obama: main attacker hits for 20 spread and reduces 20 damage which is always nice =) can also 2KO 130 HP pokes with bucks

claydol: obama's way of getting everything he needs fast

unown G: to prevent him from getting poisoned (or ect.'ed) by no-good people.

weavile: make obama dark (not being racist!) and hit for 40+20 spread with two darks or hit for 80 with his other attack. =)

sableye: obama's shifty, secret way of getting what he wants. when the other candidates were getting to far ahead... HE T1 WAGERED THEM FTW!!!! on a lighter note he also lets obama get a successful claydol or obama out T2.

strat: T1 wager lock opponent then hit for 20 spread for a couple of turn until they die =)

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  2. Professor Sycamore

Professor Sycamore New Member

I would go all out and have a 4-4 Obama. also, you don't need the darkness energy... maybe you can keep 3 basic dark. If you really want to mess with your opponent...

-1 TSD
    -1 Pokedex
    -3 quick ball
    -4 Special Dark
    -1 basic Dark
    +1-1 of Obama. (You could try 1 MT Obama.)
    +2 Wager
    +1 Buck (Or run 4 TGM instead of 4 Buck)
    +5 water.

3. Rainbowgym

Rainbowgym New Member

This is the first thing I read about the USA elections which really made laugh.

4. BloodDraek

BloodDraek New Member

ur list is terrible, abom is ok but a T1 kingdra will beat you when you get tails on hide. PM me elekid if you want a decint Obama list.(I don't wanna give away mine

5. elekid_957

elekid_957 New Member

tails on hide? if your talking about snowrunt then he's not my starter, if you say T1 kingdra wrecks me then i say T1 wager wrecks you as you won't have candy or anything else to do, also obamas good attack cost both colorless so i can use special dark if i want for T1 sableye donks, the water are just in there for hitting for 60. also only 2 wager as i am only going to use it once and therefore it becomes useless after one try, and i might try 4-4 obama after testing but for now 3-3 to prevent bad starts and such.

6. selerky

selerky New Member

LOL x10 -'Obama-snow'? hahahaaa...
    Only 2 TGW? Why not 4, since you've got Claydol? Lessee... Palkia lv.X 1-1 & 4 Switch, maybe? Just so they can't pull back their 130 HP guys w/60 damage from Below Zero(nobody can hide from Obama). Cool idea, but one thing--Sableye will stop Kingdra no matter what deck he's in. What makes your deck better? Other than the name, that is.

7. honchvire

honchvire <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Maybe put in 2-2 Weavile SW and take out the Pokédexes. That way you can turn Obama dark so he can get benifit of special darkness energy. Also fits with theme(?).

8. elekid_957

elekid_957 New Member

OK that sounds like a good idea. *edit*
    also selarky: i would play 3 TGW but,
    1. no space >.>
    2. unless both are prized or in my hand (god forbid) i only should have to use one of them to kill opponents set-up (or maybe two if they win) but if you can think of something to take out that would be nice =)
    also i LOVE the palkia X idea but again i don't have space... maybe -1 unown G (but i would lose consistency...) -1 warp point +1-1 palkia X?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.