Angry Waves

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by CrimsonWarrior26, Jan 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrimsonWarrior26

CrimsonWarrior26 New Member

After some thinking I did a remix of my Kingdra EX deck. So here it is people.

Pokemon 22
    1 Zangoose
    4 Horsea
    4 Seadra( Water Arrow )
    2 Kingdra AQ
    2 Kindra EX
    2 Skarmory ( Dragons )
    2 Dunsparse SS
    3 Phanpy AQ
    2 Donphan AQ

Trainers 19
    3 POR
    3 PETM
    2 Pokemon Fan Club
    2 Pokemon Nurse
    2 Mr.Brinery
    1 Town Volunteers
    3 Rare Candy
    3 Warp Point

Energy 19
    2 Boost
    2 Cyclone
    4 Metal
    11 Water

The reson I have the weird line-up is because in a certain way all the Pokemon cover each
    other's weakness.

2. YoungJohn06

YoungJohn06 New Member

I'd change the Pokemon Fan Club to Dunsparce, he's much better. It'll let you get out what you need quicker.

3. Dek

Dek New Member

but he already has dunsparce in the deck. Either way, the Fan Club really isnt necessary in the deck since you have the Dunsparce for Basics support

-2 Fanclub
    +1 Boost
    +1 Cyclone

4. YoungJohn06

YoungJohn06 New Member

He only plays 2, not allowing him to start with it that much... 4 is best. That's why I said replace Fan club with Dunsparce.

5. Shift

Shift New Member

Cool to see another person that thinks Skarmory fits into a Kingdra EX, I thought I was the only one. Kingdra EX doesn't need that many energy since you'll probably be using it's first attack more than it's second attack.

I would replace the Briney's for 2 more Nurses, it's already established that it is awesome with Kingdra EX and Kingdra's Power. Just my fix.

6. CrimsonWarrior26

CrimsonWarrior26 New Member

Shift I play Brinery in case I have a Pokemon I need to get rid of. I don't play 4 Dunsparse because
    Pokemon can cost one prizes. I play the high energy so that way I f I want to I can do 90 a turn with
    an undercosted attack. 90 a turn can get you a prize every time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.