Another CC in Mass!!!

Discussion in 'City Championships' started by BJJ763, Mar 9, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

babayaga mentioned it to us at the TMvsTA Prerelease this weekend and i just checked it out on Nintendo so it must be a go (she hadn't heard anything :/ wonder if she has now?). Since she hasn't posted anything, i will:

March 28

Dragon's Lair
    683 Westfield St (Route 20)
    West Springfield MA

If i remember correctly:
    Registration at 12:00
    Play at 1:00

One last chance to get a Bye at the MA States!

2. babayaga

babayaga New Member

Well, since I got the box of prize support today, I guess
    It's a go!

Everything BJJ wrote is correct, entry fee is $ 5.00. I'll get more info up on the website by this weekend.

:unknown-b

3. JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze New Member

Beth since TM vs. TA will be out by then, is the prize support from the new series?
    I'll probably be there since I want a Bye for myself.

4. babayaga

babayaga New Member

Sorry, it's Dragon. Since communication with PUI has been spotty, I didn't get the chance to ask if newer support was possible.

I'm pretty sick of Dragon too, (since I pulled like 6 non-holo Salamence in my box from Milford :( ) but beggars can't be choosers and all that. If our host store did more business in Pokemon, I'd have the owner buy extras of other sets and not Dragon and trade them with him to allow more variety, but alas I think he's only sold 2 boxes in total since October.

I will be dividing up the tourney like Milford did, so 10 + under won't play the 15 +.

Hope to see you there,
    :unknown-b

5. Monkey

Monkey <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

Yeah I will be there of course! ;) Hmmm now all I gotta do is think of a deck to make...