Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

another dp5 deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

megatron007

last month, I read the DP5 spoilers from pokebeach and think in a tech with magnezone lv X, and try use him with this way:

PKMN:

4-3-2-2 (Magnemite DP,Magneton PK,Magnezone DP, Magnezone LVX).
2-2 Electivire SW.
2-2 Palkia LV X
------------------------
19 PKMN.

Trainers:

4 Bebe's search
4 Prof oak Visit
3 rare candys
2 amulet coins
3 nighi manintenance
2 premier balls.
2 dusk balls.
2 roseanne research.
2 prof rowan.
------------------------
24 Trainers

Energys:

7 basic metal
6 lighting energy
4 special metal
---------------------
17 energy.

Strategy:

The strategy is put in play as soon as possible a magnezone LV x, 1 line of electivire and 1 line of magneton PK. Charge The magnezone with 1 :lightning and 1:metal: energy and use his attack for paralized the defending pkmn. Next turn you can recover the :lightning energy with the power of electivire and attach to magnezone LVX with his pkpower. The metal energy can be recovered with the power of magneton PK, attach from your hand to magnezone LV X and repeat the cicle.

The dialga lv x line is for gain time and accelerate the draw of the deck, with the help of amulet coin.

Spoilers:

Magnezone LV X:

Pokepower: as often as you like durning your turn (before to attack) you can move a :lightning basic energy and a :metal: basic energy from 1 of your pkmn to another pkmn. This power stop working if magnezone is affected by a special condition.

:lightning:metal:: (i didn't remember the name of the attack) 80. Discard a :lightning energy and a :metal: energy. The defending pkmn is now paralyzed.

My problem is magneton PK. When magnezone LV X goes out, he can be a dead card and I don't have a replace of this (a strategy fo recover the basic :metal: energys from discard pile).

Please help with my deck.

It's Dialga, not palkia, pkmn confusion.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

the idea is draw with dialga and gain time fo set up (dialga lv x pkpower)

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

the idea is draw with dialga and gain time fo set up (dialga lv x pkpower)

Last edited:
Dialga Lvl.X is risky and I think the dialga line messes the deck up and should be taken out. DRE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back