Another Question.(By the way where else could I post these?)

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by PorygonX, Aug 13, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. PorygonX

PorygonX New Member

Well, anyway......

what are the odds(I know, AGAIN?) of getting a Lv.X card out of 10 packs of Legends Awakened? Also, how many holos would be worth any of the psychic trio(AMU) Lv. X cards? Like Kingdra, Yanmega, Mamoswine, Giratina, and so on.

2. homeofmew

homeofmew Active Member

well theres 32 packs a box, 2 lvl xs a box.
    so every 16 packs or so you should get a lvl x.
    (assuming it is from the same box)

3. P_A

P_A Active Member

Ummm, I'd be wary of any boxes you buy that only contain 32 packs. 36 is the norm.

Given that there are 36 packs, 10 packs bought should give you a 50/50 chance of getting one (give or take). As for how many normal holos would equal a fairy Lv X, well, that's kinda subjective. Everyone person will have a different value depending upon how much they value the particular holos, and the particular fairy Lv X's. Personally I'd say about 5 would do it for me if I needed one or more of the holos. The trade wouldn't happen with me if I didn't. I'd be more inclined to trade another Lv X for one.

4. PorygonX

PorygonX New Member

Ok, so I have a good chance! YAY! I thought it would be like 30% or something but 50% makes me feel so much more confident!

5. P_A

P_A Active Member

Actually 9 packs would give you a 50% chance to get one. So you are bettering the odds by purchasing just over 1/4 of the box. As you get closer to the 1/2 box (which is 18 packs), your chances of getting 2 Lv X's get better. Hope it works out for you.

6. Magic_Umbreon

Magic_Umbreon Researching Tower Scientist, Retired

You have a 43.5% chance of pulling one or more level X cards if they are all from separate booster boxes. If they are all from the same box, your chance is 48.4%. So shop wisely and buy them from the same box.

7. PorygonX

PorygonX New Member

:redface:
    I don't have enough money to buy a box so I'd have to go with seperate booster packs. Thanks for wishing me luck.

I REALLY hope I get some valuble holos and MAGNEZONE LV. X! Or something someone would trade their Magnezone Lv. X for. I hope it works out good. Wait. Do they have like open boxes or something that you can puchase packs from or something?