Another Question

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Krusiv, Jul 23, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Krusiv

Krusiv New Member

I'm not sure if this goes here, so if it doesn't can someone please move it to the appropriate forum? Thanks.

I just started playing the game again, and I'm not sure where to get started as far as buying things goes. The deck I plan on making is DP-on and most of the cards in it are from the Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky set so I'll need to wait until August/whenever it comes out to complete it. Plus I've looked around online and all the trainers I need are sold out everywhere (Roseanne's, Bebe's Candies, POVs, etc). So what should I focus on buying to get more bang for my buck? I have a budget of about $10-$20 a week to spend on cards and I don't have any local card shops. The best thing I have is a local Walmart.

2. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Moving to "cards"

3. ApachePrime

ApachePrime New Member

I alredy sent you this in a PM, but here we go:

IFDS won't be coming out until November-ish. Legends Awakened is the name for our new set that comes out in August. The trainers that you've listed all come in the pre-constructed decks, and unfortunately that is the best way to get them. The Rare Candies are on eBay, and usually go for $1 a piece or so. Walmart should carry the theme decks for you to get the other trainers like Rosanne's, Bebe's, and POV's.

You may be able to find better prices on the rare candies, and someone might know a better way to get those trainers. The theme decks aren't the best way to buy cards, but they are a good way to get trainers and energy.