Anti-Meta Bliss

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Dark-Zapdos, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark-Zapdos

Dark-Zapdos New Member

Pokemon: 13
    3 Sableye CG
    2 Absol SW
    4 Chansey MT
    4 Blissey MT

Trainers: 31
    4 Castaway
    4 TV Reporter
    4 Team Galactic's Mars
    4 Celio's Network
    2 Roseanne's Research
    3 Censation Crystal
    2 Strength Charm
    2 Greatball
    3 Quickball
    2 Warp Point
    1 Night Maintanence

Energy: 16
    8 Psychic Energy
    4 Holon WP Energy
    4 Boost Energy

Well the decks pretty simple. Get Blissey going!!! As for the supporting Pokemon, CG- Sableye is a perfect anti-meta Choice for Blissey and Gallade... and possibly for Magmortar. SW- Absol is just a solid basic with great disruption capabilities.
    Trainers: Its a line-up built for versatility. Castaway searching either for that extra 10 damage with Strength Charm or for disruption with Censation Crystal. TV for great draw and possibly helping blissey out. Mars for disruption as well as draw. The Rest is for digging and set-up of my Blissey line. Warp Point to abuse the Holon WP and to just pull myself out of a bad situation.
    Energy: Obv use psychic to get the best out of the teched Holon WP Energy, and Boost or a nice +30 damage off of blissey's attack.

2. Magic_Umbreon

Magic_Umbreon Researching Tower Scientist, Retired

Sableye isn't very good against Gallade. Good against Absol and Shuppet with special darkness but Gallade will just setup two, retreat and KO. Flygon ex d with multis might work.

3. Dark-Zapdos

Dark-Zapdos New Member

it will stall a first or second turn built gallade which will allow me to build a blissey, and possibly get a okko on the gallade. prob not without sacrifices such as giving up a prize or so.

4. mewlover777

mewlover777 New Member

I won 2 tournies undefeated with my blissey....:lol: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! :lol:

the question is...can u have my decklist! the answer...probably no

5. Dark-Zapdos

Dark-Zapdos New Member

I... dont really care , sorry!!!

if you dont have anything constructive just think before ya post

k thanx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.