Anubis Reincarnate

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by mewoxys666, Feb 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mewoxys666

mewoxys666 New Member

Pokemon:19
    4 Riolu DP
    3 Lucario DP
    1 Lucario EX MT
    4 Misdreavus DP
    4 Mismagius DP
    1 Baltoy GE
    1 Claydol GE
    1 Jolteon*

Trainers:24
    4 Team Galactics Mars
    3 Galactics Wager
    3 Felicity's Drawing
    2 Celio's Network
    4 Pluspower
    3 Night Maintenence
    2 Warp Point
    3 Moonlight Stadium

Energy:17
    10 Fighting
    4 Psychic
    3 Scramble

I am messing around with a deck here that seems to play out fairly well. Lucario is one of my favorite fighting types out there. Bench damage is highly beneficial, IMO, but he lacks the HP to keep up with bigger fish like Gallade/Gardevoir, so I have been trying out Mismagius as a response to this. Mismagius is a solid follow up with the proper damage set-up. And Gallade, of course, has hand control as a second option. Misdreavus has a more minor form of hand control, more or less hand disruption. It allows me to shuffle a card from my opponent's hand back into their deck. So in theory, he's a good starter, but my main want and preferences as a starter, would obviously be Riolu. While Absol can abuse the hand more than Misdreavus, AND Mismagius is weak to Dark, Lucario can cover this up with proper set up and timing. Claydol is for obvious recovery reasons, Absol starts or hand control decks like Speed-krow. Fixes and revisions would be great.

2. SPARTA

SPARTA New Member

Most original deck name I've heard yet. Try adding in 4 multi energy.

3. mewoxys666

mewoxys666 New Member

What should I sub for Multi? And thanks for the name compliment. Lol. If that was meant literally anyway. ^^

4. XYZ_Sniper

XYZ_Sniper New Member

3 fighting
    1 phycic
    thats my guess and this looks REALLY similar to my freinds deck

5. sar86

sar86 New Member

You should probably put in Pheobe's and take out Moonlight... you don't have any dark pokemon, and you don't want to give your opponents dark pokemon free retreat
    I'd also
    -4 Mars
    -3 Felicity's
    -1 Night Maint
    -1 Jolteon*
    -1 Baltoy
    -1 Claydol
    -1 Fighting energy
    +2 Roseanne's Research (You need a way to get basics)
    +2 Castaway
    +3 Cessation Crystal (Shut down opponents's powers)
    +3 Oaks Visit (For this deck there is no reason to discard cards when you draw)
    +2 Copycat/Roawns (Hand refresher)

6. tyranitarpownzor

tyranitarpownzor New Member

love the name...hope its original tho..drop the jolteon for something else...make claydol 2-2 line..um maybe a type-o but lucario is a lvl X....it would be bad if it was a ex...just drop jolteon for something good like a good basic and ur set ;)

7. mewoxys666

mewoxys666 New Member

I suppose Jolt* will be replaceable, but some suggestions would be great. Lol and thank you all for the name compliments. <3 ^^

8. tyranitarpownzor

tyranitarpownzor New Member

well....u might do pachirisu..or a good stage 2...or stantler...do a 2-2 line of claydol

9. Flygon999

Flygon999 New Member

First off, your not going to get anywhere with this deck. And secondly, How do you beat Honchkrow? mismagius don't do much because they won't attach to Murkrow and they have resistence to Lucario. So, NO! and also, how do you beat Infernape? It's a OHKO to everything. And Flygon ex d would beat you cold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.