Any Florida GB players?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Misdreavus, Feb 12, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Misdreavus

Misdreavus Member

I was just curious... I have been told that there is no support for any GB tourneys in Florida and it is really a disappointment. I loved the R/S challenge and it was one of the most (if not the most) fun tournaments I have ever been to (don't flame me... I know that a lot of people hated it but I am a big player of both cards and GB so I really enjoyed it). Are there any Florida players who are interested in Game Boy tournaments? I would really love to see one set up sometime but I am looking to see if there is any interest in them at all in this state... apparently, there is very little. Note that I am not a TO or anything so I can not set anything up... I am just wondering if there is any support. Thanks.

2. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

Well, there really isn't... Heidi and her family, and a few others would have a GB tourney, but I personally didn't like it. I also recently restarted my game, so I'm no match for all u "experienced" ppl. lol I played in a GB tourney once, but I hated it... Too many cheaters pumpin up dudes w/ candies they got from sharking. Just not my style... Keep on tryin though.
    -SwampertEX

3. Swampert

Swampert New Member

yeah i agree with the you on the pumpers. I am in SOFL And i intend to start running gameboy events as soon as i figure out a few details. I already run events, I am alos very well informed on all the options to raise your pokemon and i can usaually tell a shrked from a non sharked. I have to come up[ with some more ideas and possibly gett more help to run the events as they grow larger. If you want more info drop me a line...

4. Croatian_Nidoking

Croatian_Nidoking New Member

I love playing the GB games as well as the TCG. In fact, I'd like to organize a GB/TCG crossover like the R/S challenge somewhere in my area (maybe a college campus or such), but I haven't done anythin like that before. What all would I have to do to organize such an event?

5. Dark Sneasel

Dark Sneasel New Member

For the record i would just like to say on behalf of floridia if anyone form any where in the world thinks their good at gameboy and can take on anyone with out sharking you got to play misdreavious, his team is unstopable i'll just leave it at that.