Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Any Long Islanders interested in a tournament on Saturday?

Hey everyone, in case you're not aware, Golden Memories of Shirley has Pokemon tournaments just about every Saturday. It's Unlimited Swiss format, except that nothing is banned...so Sneasel can show up, as well as any other banned cards. Anyway, the address is 1265 Montauk Highway in Shirley. It starts at 2 p.m., and entry is $3. Tomorrow's turnout should be huge for a small local tourney, so try to make it if you're in the area! :D

Oh, and plug that address into Mapquest.com if you need directions...

OK, not everyone knows who you are or where you are from. Put a location (a real one) in your signature, or allow your location to be displayed, or list the town and state in your post.

Sorry, just some helpful hints. Who the h knows where Shirley is?

Meganium45

Long Island should be significant to anyone from the NY/LI area, so it doesn't matter. If you didn't know that, then odds are you're not gonna come anyway. Also, just put it into Mapquest for directions. Just because you don't know a town doesn't mean it doesn't exist, my friend...

Anyway, I have everything you asked for, and a location in the sig isn't needed. I don't see why you're complaining...lol. ^_^

Back