any lost fans in here?

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by prof unky dan, Dec 17, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. prof unky dan

prof unky dan New Member

hey everyone

i was just wondering if there is any other lost lovers in here. with last tuesdays season 3 dvd release, i have relapsed!

who do you think is on the boat coming to get the losties? whats up with jacob? is locke going to take Bens place?

give me your input

danny

2. Red5bv06

Red5bv06 <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

one here. Just saw the 4th season starts january 31st.

3. (TYranitarFReak)

(TYranitarFReak) New Member

ME!

i didnt know which season i watched, but it's basically about Ben trying to manipulate the peoples...

4. Gymbo ex

Gymbo ex New Member

Huge Lost Fan right here. And I'm not sure about your questions, all very good ones.

~Jim

5. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Wow, I came into this thread thinking it was about someone lost on the site. The next thing I read mentioned lost lovers and I was like :eek:. Then I realized this was about that TV show :lol:. I was lost for a moment.

6. Arcanine 274

Arcanine 274 New Member

I love Lost. Unfortunately, I have absolutely no idea on pretty much anything that isn't outright stated in that show.

7. Dom

Dom New Member

Ya I absolutely love it, cant wait for season 4 =D

given up trying to predict what's gonna happen though, just sit back and enjoy.

8. bugsbite

bugsbite New Member

Season 4 might be in trouble due to the strike!

9. Azure Kite

Azure Kite New Member

I'm not, but my mom is a HUGE fan. Were getting her the DVD for Christmas!:thumb:

10. prof unky dan

prof unky dan New Member

the new season 4 trailor came out last night check it out on youtube

i live lost....

danny

11. Red5bv06

Red5bv06 <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

8 episodes are alreayd filmed for the 4th season. So that'll be enough to tide me over until the fall (hopefully). Which means we'll get a 24 episode season and a 16 for the last 2 seasons (assuming the strike cancels the rest of the season (safe assumption)).

To answer the initial questions with my opinions (possible spoilers for anyone who doesn't know about the Online Experience game):
    1. The boat is likely Dharma2. While it may not be Penny's boat, it is definitely sent by dharma and sponsored by Daddy Windmore. Thier purpose is a whole 'nother discussion. Apparently they want to unleash a virus that identifies certain genetic traits, but kills anyone without them (about 70%).
    2. Jacob IS the island. Whether he is the black smoke monster or some similar being trapped in that shack is a different discussion. And why he's mad at Ben is yet another question.
    3. I'm not sure what you mean by this question. I have a feeling we won't see as much of the "Others" this season (whether they die or go into hiding or something), so who is the leader is not too important. I don't think they'd trust anyone to lead them but one of their own. So I suspect that they will do something like the Losties: either head for the boat and possible safety or hide in the jungle. Either way, I doubt their will be much interaction, especially with many of the "named" Others dead already.

My big question is where are Michael and Walt and what part did they play in bringing the boat? Especially with Michael rumored (or confirmed?) to be on the cast list this season.

12. prof unky dan

prof unky dan New Member

really i havent heard that rumor yet, i hang on thetailsection.com that would be intresting, i too believe its dharma2 on the boat supported by widmore, i believe jacob is the island, an that jacob healed locke to have locke save him from ben

i have seen pics of micheal on set awhile ago, dont know if they are real or not but i was explaining to a friend how i wonder if micheal ended up getting off the island with walt, an thinking hes getting help from dharma2, leading them to the losties/others...for good or bad? lol

i just love this show!!

danny

13. (TYranitarFReak)

(TYranitarFReak) New Member

I wonder if i can find them on Youtube... gotta check it out..