Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Any upcoming events in Texas?

Turbo Blastoise

I already know that there aren't any R&S Challenges in or around Texas but are there any events such as Premier events or Modified Tournaments that anyone knows about that are coming up soon?

Not that I know of. You might want to try the DCI locator and see if anyone has sanctioned any last DCI Pokemon tournament before the month ends. I tried to get a R&S Challenge in Tulsa OK when I was going to be there on Aug. 30, but I was told that I got my information in a couple weeks to late to hold one in the area. :( sorry

Turbo Blastoise said:
Too bad. I hope then maybe they'll have some prerelease tourneys around SE Texas next month.

If you are wanting one in the area you might want to talk to a local shop that has space to hold one, and see if they can get a hold of Nintendo in time to run one so you and others in the area, can play in one.

pikapikapikachu2 said:
There is a SandStorm Pre-release this Sunday In Plano at Creative Bookbaskets.

Just placed a call to Creative Bookbaskets in Plano. The actual date of the SandStorm Pre-release tournament is 9-14-2003.

If you are looking for a tournament this next weekend in the Dallas Area, Texas Game Co. in Allen Texas is having an unlimited format tournament on Sunday, 8-31-03 starting around 11:30 am. I believe the prize is a box of cards. I can't remember the cost, but I think it is around $5 - $10.

thanks for the update. I would have been there for nothing. i do know they are doing a sealed theme deck/3 boosters tournament this Saturday there at 9 or 10 in the morning

Back