Any upcoming events in Texas?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Turbo Blastoise, Aug 22, 2003.

1. Turbo Blastoise

Turbo Blastoise New Member

I already know that there aren't any R&S Challenges in or around Texas but are there any events such as Premier events or Modified Tournaments that anyone knows about that are coming up soon?

2. Gym Leader Blaine

Gym Leader Blaine <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15

Not that I know of. You might want to try the DCI locator and see if anyone has sanctioned any last DCI Pokemon tournament before the month ends. I tried to get a R&S Challenge in Tulsa OK when I was going to be there on Aug. 30, but I was told that I got my information in a couple weeks to late to hold one in the area. :( sorry

3. Turbo Blastoise

Turbo Blastoise New Member

Too bad. I hope then maybe they'll have some prerelease tourneys around SE Texas next month.

4. Gym Leader Blaine

Gym Leader Blaine <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15

If you are wanting one in the area you might want to talk to a local shop that has space to hold one, and see if they can get a hold of Nintendo in time to run one so you and others in the area, can play in one.

5. pikapikapikachu2

pikapikapikachu2 New Member

There is a SandStorm Pre-release this Sunday In Plano at Creative Bookbaskets.

6. Dratini_Joe3

Dratini_Joe3 New Member

Just placed a call to Creative Bookbaskets in Plano. The actual date of the SandStorm Pre-release tournament is 9-14-2003.

If you are looking for a tournament this next weekend in the Dallas Area, Texas Game Co. in Allen Texas is having an unlimited format tournament on Sunday, 8-31-03 starting around 11:30 am. I believe the prize is a box of cards. I can't remember the cost, but I think it is around $5 - $10.

7. pikapikapikachu2

pikapikapikachu2 New Member

thanks for the update. I would have been there for nothing. i do know they are doing a sealed theme deck/3 boosters tournament this Saturday there at 9 or 10 in the morning