Any word on dates for new pokemon battling vid games?

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by lvirden, Aug 29, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. lvirden

lvirden New Member

Well, some how a second game boy advance (our SP this time) has 'disappeared' after the kids had company over. Along with the SP apparently disappeared our Ruby and Sapphire carts as well! Our Ruby had nearly an entirely filled pokedex ... sigh.

Before even thinking about replacing things, I'd rather think about the future and see where things are heading. Maybe it is time for me to plan for the next generation of game rather than starting over with R&S ...

Suggestions? Other than not letting the 3 boys get their hands on another game console or cartridge :rolleyes:

2. The Anaconda

The Anaconda New Member

Geez... kinda in a hurry aren't you?

So far, there's been a trend of between 2-3 years between game releases. Right now nobody (most likely including the GameFreak production staff) has any idea what's in store for the next game, as people are still getting used to this one. Heck, the GameFreak Pokemon News page hasn't been updated since Ruby and Sapphire came out in Japan!

News won't be out for a while, so I wouldn't worry about it. Replace your SP, replace your Pokemon cartriges, bring swift punishment on those boys ;) and just wait to see what happens.

3. mysterioustrainer

mysterioustrainer New Member

As you may know, Pinball is just out. For the Gamecube, Pokemon Box, Collessum, and Channel are all coming out Winter 2003-Spring 2004