Anyone gone to the EON??

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CHARIZARD MASTERTRAINER, Aug 17, 2003.

1. Hello,

I was kinda wondering if anyone has gone to the EON Ticket events around the US. What goes on?? I just want to know what's to do there and if it's worth going?

2. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

Well you go, stand in line, get an EON ticket (if you brought your R/S cartridge & GB), get an EON ticket, can get a PVC figure of various Pokémon, can get a poster, & can get a set of pins.

So if you want an EON ticket or like free stuff (we walked off with almost one of every figure they had except for Totodile).

3. PKMN_JTA

PKMN_JTA New Member

Eon Ticket In Portugal

I'm from Portugal and i would like to know if the Eon Tickets are also gonna be gaved here in Portugal???
    I realy want one!!
    How can I get one :confused:

4. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

I have heard from Pokemaniacs overseas who have communicated with NoA and Toys-R-Us and were told "no" there were no plans for this promotion overseas and "sorry we can't help you get an Eon ticket"!

[shameless plug]

I have also heard there's this US-based Pokemaniac (he happens to be a member here at the 'gym) who is giving them away :confused: [hint - look in my sig ;)] for no more than a signed energy card!

[/shameless plug]

HTH!

anyone else think this is more of a TCG News Discussion topic than a Tournaments and OP topic??

Last edited: Sep 12, 2003