Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Anyone use Lackey? Or what do you suggest?

JC_Denton46

Hey guys, I just started getting into the Pokemon TCG about a week ago

I have about a year experience from Yugioh under my belt from about 8 years ago, that's about it

Anyways, I sadly only have my girlfriend here to play against on random day

And while she is trying hard and buying card more than I expected, she just can't make the commitment like I did to drop all the cash to build the exact deck you want, so she is missing a lot of necessary cards to keep up

So aside from the League and Tournaments I plan on attending on the weeks I will be able to, I really really need to play some people online to keep testing my deck and see what changes I can make

I can only play against myself using famous decks for so long, so do any of you guys use Lackey or know others that do?

Or should I have to move to Redshark?

Basically I'm just asking, what's my best option here?

Hey guys, I just started getting into the Pokemon TCG about a week ago

I have about a year experience from Yugioh under my belt from about 8 years ago, that's about it

Anyways, I sadly only have my girlfriend here to play against on random day

And while she is trying hard and buying card more than I expected, she just can't make the commitment like I did to drop all the cash to build the exact deck you want, so she is missing a lot of necessary cards to keep up

So aside from the League and Tournaments I plan on attending on the weeks I will be able to, I really really need to play some people online to keep testing my deck and see what changes I can make

I can only play against myself using famous decks for so long, so do any of you guys use Lackey or know others that do?

Or should I have to move to Redshark?

Basically I'm just asking, what's my best option here?

Oh my god, JC, a bomb!

OKOK for real, use Redshark. More popular than Lackey when it coems to Pokemon, that's for sure.

I use playtcg.me ... Also if you have a webcam playing using skype is fun... If you would like to try either shoot me a PM and I will explain them both or just one...
Posted with Mobile style...

For finding more people to play with Redshark is the best. There is so many networks out there you can always find an opponent.

But I personally prefer playtcg.me. It is a great way to practice but finding a game on it is hard unless you arrange one prior to the actual match.

And I actually do use Lackey but only for games against myself. Nice program.

Back