Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Apprentice online play request thread

SD PokeMom

Mod Supervisor
Staff member
In order to keep the forum from being overrun with "plz play me online" threads, we're starting this single thread, which will be stickied to the top of the forum.

Post how you may be contacted (PM, AIM, yahoo, msn, email) and make sure you have those names visible in your member profile. If there are certain days/times you're available, please post those along with your time zone. DO NOT post your IP address!

Do NOT reply to another person's post here; do ALL of your game arrangements off of the board via PM, email or other messenger. Any posts other than those with the information above will be deleted; this thread should only be a list of players and how to get in touch with them for play.

All future 'challenge me' threads are going to be locked/deleted/merged with this one, so please look for your info here. Please repost your info in this thread.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation; let the battles begin!

Along with T r I v I a P o K e M o N 2 0 0 9 -
24. In the Pokemon DS game there are 25 natures that boost one stat andhinder another. How many of the 25 boost and hinder the same stat, thushave no actual effect.

'mom

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see a new thread posted on this, considering how old the other one was.

Again, hey, it's Cardz and, while I don't get the chance to play online a lot, I'd love to play anyone who's willing and can catch me at a good time. Most good times are:

M-Th: 7-11 pm EST.
Sunday: All Day.

Easiest way to catch me is on AIM at my username: TENNISCARDZ. Hope to hear from some people soon!

Last edited:
The hamachi group I use is:
team mp3

password: mp3

I am on Mondays-Fridays from 5:30-9 usually.

I live in the US Eastern time zone. (GMT -5)

Contact via AIM or PM.

AIM: DarkSteelix

Monday-Friday: 6 p.m. - 9p.m.
Saturday: 11a.m. -2 p.m.

CST(-6)

AIM: Jaysonlovesya

I'm on most of the big hamachi groups and can be contacted there as well, but usually I don't get on hamachi unless I'm already planning on playing a game so AIM is your best bet.

Available afternoons and evenings throughout the week, GMT -6 I believe.

I'm turbler (AIM)
and I'm on when I'm on... no particular time... I'm EST.
I really wanna get back into the TCG world!:smile:

I am looking for apprentice matches all the time

AIM: Absoltrainer

I am looking for people who know how to play the following decks.

LuxApe
Plox
Diagla Palkia
Speedril
Gengar Varients
SP Varients
Flygon
Machamp

Send me a message or PM me to battle.

Hello, I only yesterday downloaded apprentice but have had some trouble getting it to work. It says "Acess violation" and some numbers on appr.exe. can any one help:confused::confused:
thank you.

Hello, I only yesterday downloaded apprentice but have had some trouble getting it to work. It says "Acess violation" and some numbers on appr.exe. can any one help:confused::confused:
thank you.

That's a VERY common error.
Where did you download it? That will help me figure out how to solve it.
If you got it from PokeBeach, delete it and use the link in my post below this one. The PokeBeach Aprrentice always bugged up for some reason.

But for an immediete awnser try this:

When you open apprentice: WAIT about 3 min. See if that work. When the text box appears try to click something. If the error continues, then it's your downloaded version. Delete it and and download it again. Maybe from a different source.

Last edited:
How can u play online????

You need to download the program apprentice.

A version and patched version can be found HERE

Once you have the program downlaoded you need to download a program call Hamachi which can be found HERE

Once you set up Hamachi via the instructions that are given to you upon download, go to apprentice and select "Deck Editor"

Create the deck you want.

Then to Battle someone, Open Hamachi. You will either need to have that person join your network, or join their via network name and password they give you. You will then go to Apprentice, select New Game-->Play Internet game--> Wait/call. Then you will either call or receive a call from them via Hamachi. Then Apprentice will automatically set up and link the two of you together to play a match.

You need to download the program apprentice.

A version and patched version can be found HERE

Once you have the program downlaoded you need to download a program call Hamachi which can be found HERE

Once you set up Hamachi via the instructions that are given to you upon download, go to apprentice and select "Deck Editor"

Create the deck you want.

Then to Battle someone, Open Hamachi. You will either need to have that person join your network, or join their via network name and password they give you. You will then go to Apprentice, select New Game-->Play Internet game--> Wait/call. Then you will either call or receive a call from them via Hamachi. Then Apprentice will automatically set up and link the two of you together to play a match.
Awsome as soon as my inter net is fixed I'm totally gona do that:)

Apprentice

Thank you for your help.
I removed apprentice from my laptop and reinstalled it. This time i did not try and add a theme as i found out it is not needed to play pokemon on apprentice. It now works fine.
:biggrin::biggrin:

PS: If thereis anything else I need to play pokemon tcg on apprentice online please let me know.

I'm currently looking for people to play with. I've been looking without any look for good Hamachi networks that I can go to to find people to play against. I guess I'm going to get AIM since it seems a lot of people have it and I'll go from there. If I get AIM I'm going to add everyone that put their AIM in this thread. Keep an eye out for a guy named sardO are something similar, I'll be looking for a game. :) If anyone knows any good Hamachi networks where you can find games please let me know. Thanks.

UPDATE: I now have AIM. Add me - my screen name is jsardo91 . I will be adding everyone in this thread. Keep an eye out for me and ask me if you ever want to play!

Last edited:
Back