Arceus & Arceus LV.X

Discussion in 'Create-A-Card' started by AnimeDDR110, Mar 15, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. AnimeDDR110

AnimeDDR110 New Member

Arceus 100 HP [C]
    Level 80

[C] Helpful Blast
    Search your deck for any one card, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[C][C] Fast Movement 40
    Search your deck for Arceus LV.X, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[C][C][C] Torment 80
    Discard two energy cards attached to Arceus. If you didn't use Torment during your last turn, this attack's base damage is 100.

Weakness:
    Resistance:
    RC:
    [C]

Arceus LV.X 120 HP [C]
    Level-Up onto your active Arceus

Poke-Power: Heavenly Start
    Once during your turn, (before your attack) when you put Arceus LV.X from your hand onto your active Arceus, you may use this power. Search your deck for a pokemon, (excluding pokemon LV.X) and put it onto your bench. Treat the new benched pokemon as a basic pokemon (If its not already basic pokemon). Then, you may search your deck for up to 3 basic energy cards, and attach them to that pokemon. For every basic energy card you attached to that pokemon, put a damage counter onto that pokemon. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[C][C][C] Elemental Distruction 200
    Discard all energy cards atteched to Arceus LV.X. This attack does nothing if Arceus LV.X has any special energy attached to it.

Weakness:
    Resistance:
    RC:
    [C][C]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2008
  2. poketo

poketo New Member

Helpful blast: take the damage off it will be much more reasonable
    Heavenly Start: 2 energy and 2 damage counters each much more fair and nobody would likely use all 4 anyway. And Sceptile will just take major advantage over that effect.

3. AnimeDDR110

AnimeDDR110 New Member

I've fixed Helpful Blast as your right it doesn't need that extra 20 damage.
    and i've reduced the enrgy your opponent can choose to 3.

4. charchar

charchar New Member

Sort of like garchomps rebirth. 130hp for a basic?

5. AnimeDDR110

AnimeDDR110 New Member

Yeah i know thats a lot but its legendary and it has 120 in each stat. So it has to have that much HP.

6. Scipio

Scipio New Member

Yet Mewtwo is extremely overpowered in the game and well, he hasn't been in the TCG has he? Plus, you do know that, for example, Snorlax has a Base 160 in his HP, right?

Seriously, he must be balanced out. A lot.

7. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Arceus should only have 100 HP, and even that's pushing it. The Lv.X should have 120 or 130.

8. charmander rox

charmander rox New Member

Recently, a Basic with 1 retreat cost would have 70-90HP. The Level X would have 100-110.

9. AnimeDDR110

AnimeDDR110 New Member

Your all right.
    I'll be changing to LV.X Hp to 120.
    And The Arceus to 100HP.
    Do you think its a nice card?

EDIT; I've reduced the attack Elemental Distruction to three [C] energy, with lugia EX's affect and another one.

10. charmander rox

charmander rox New Member

Give Arceus 2 Retreat.

11. AnimeDDR110

AnimeDDR110 New Member

Why? I donm't see that it is really needed. Thats why i gave the LV.X version 2 RC.

12. poketo

poketo New Member

Under powered is more like it :rolleyes: