Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Are people interested in trading for packs of extended format-only sets? / redeeming

I have packs of Next Destinies, Dark Explorers, and Dragons Exalted. Are people interested in trading for any of these, or should I go ahead and open them up (which I may do anyway)?

Also, before I left the game for a bit, a code would allow you to get any pack of your choosing from HG/SS up through the current set. I thought I remembered reading something on PokéBeach about how starting on a certain date, codes from below Plasma Storm would continue working like that and be redeemable for any set that is pre-Plasma Storm, and codes from Plasma Storm and beyond are only good for packs of the set that the code came from. I may be wrong about the set being Plasma Storm though. Now, my codes from the pre-Plasma Storm packs were automatically redeemed for packs of the set that the code came from. Can someone please explain this all to me?

I can't help you with the 2nd part, but I would be very interested in trading for these. If you ever stop by the trading post...

MY TRADE THREAD:
SamusAran28's Base-IC trade thread:
http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=185426

I'm always online. If you reply to something I posted, give me 5 minutes and check back. I have mobile notifications, and I check each and every one of them.

Back