Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Are we going to get annual preconstructed decks tied to the movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

signofzeta

Red Genesect Collection
Battle Arena decks: Xerneas vs Yveltal

Do they exist because they are supposed to be tied to the movies that were and will be released in their respective years, and if this is true, will something like this be permanent in an annual basis, that is, we will get a preconstructed deck based on each movie released?

If this is true, I would really like that. I feel that precons are more special in a way that you can play the deck right away, and have a feel of the flavor of the movie when you play the deck, rather than having a regular box set with a single promo where you don't feel the flavor of the movie in the cards, or should I say, card.

Whatever the next movie is, I really really hope that there is a Pokemon TCG product tied into that movie, and that product must be a preconstructed deck, or 2 preconstructed decks, and will be the same when each movie comes out, which should be once a year.

I guess they have done that before the Red Genesect movie with the DP Great Encounters, Platinum, Platinum Arceus, BW Next Destinies, and BW Boundaries crossed theme decks, but it just doesn't feel the same if they are theme decks instead of a preconstructed deck that isn't part of the 8 or 9 set associated theme decks released every year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back