Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres X

Discussion in 'Create-A-Card' started by Dr. Mason, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Dr. Mason

Dr. Mason New Member

Articuno Lv. 57 -100 HP- [W]
    Basic Pokemon

:pbody: Legendary Mist
    In between turns, place 1 damage counter on each Pokemon(both yours and your opponent's), excluding any Articuno, Zapdos, or Moltres .

[W][C] Ice Beam 30
    Flip a coin. If heads the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

[W][W] Freeze Out
    Discard two cards from your opponent's hand without looking.

W-[M]x2
    R-[F]-20
    RC- [C][C]

---

Articuno Lv. X -120 HP- [W]
    Level X

:ppowr: Legendary Trio Ascent
    When you play this cards from your hand to Level Up your Active Pokemon, if Zapdos and Moltres are also in play, you may search your deck for their corresponding Level X cards and Level Up Zapdos and Moltres.

[W][W][W][L] Freeze n' Spark 120
    This attack can only be used if Zapdos is in play. Discard two Energy cards attached to Articuno, then switch Articuno with your Benched Zapdos.

W-[M]x2
    R-[F]-20
    RC- [C]

---

Zapdos Lv. 62 -100 HP- [L]
    Basic Pokemon

:pbody: Legendary Link
    The Retreat Cost for your Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres is 0 as long as all 3 are in play.

[.] Seek Brethrin
    You may search your deck for up to two in any combination of Articuno and Moltres and put them on your Bench.

[L][L][L] Zap Cannon 80
    You may not use Zap Cannon during your next turn. Discard a [L] Energy card attached to Zapdos.

W-[L]x2
    R-[F]-20
    RC- [C][C]

----

Zapdos Lv. X -120 HP- [L]
    Level X

When you play this cards from your hand to Level Up your Active Pokemon, if Articuno and Moltres are also in play, you may search your deck for their corresponding Level X cards and Level Up Articuno and Moltres.

[L][R][C] Spark n' Burn

You may not use this attack unless Moltres is in play. Does 20 damage two each of your opponent's Pokemon. You may discard 1 [L] Energy card or 1 [R] Energy card attached to Zapdos Lv. X. If you discarded [L] the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed. If you discarded [R] the Defending Pokemon is now Burned. Switch Zapdos Lv. X with your Benched Moltres.

W-[L]x2
    R-[F]-20
    RC- [C]

Moltres Lv. 67 -110 HP- [R]

:pbody: Legendary Flame
    In between turns, if this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon and Articuno and Zapdos are in play, discard 1 card from the top of the opponent's deck.

[R] Fiery Dive 50
    Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does nothing.

[R][R] Fire Spin 40
    If the Defending Pokemon retreats or is switched for another Pokemon next turn, put 2 damage counters on the retreating or switching Pokemon.

W-[W]x2
    R-[F]-20
    RC- [C][C][C]

---

Moltres Lv. X -130 HP- [R]

When you play this cards from your hand to Level Up your Active Pokemon, if Articuno and Zapdos are also in play, you may search your deck for their corresponding Level X cards and Level Up Articuno and Zapdos.

[R][R][W] Burn n' Freeze 40
    You can only use this attack if Articuno is in play. Search your discard pile for 3 Energy cards and attach them to your Pokemon in any way you like, then discard 3 Energy cards attached to your opponent's Pokemon in any way you like. For each Energy you attach or discard, put one damage counter on this Pokemon. Switch Moltres with 1 of your Benched Articuno.

W-[W]x2
    R-[F]-20
    RC- [C][C]

Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  2. darkrai_90

darkrai_90 New Member

Make freeze spark cost [WWWL], otherwise one of the best fakes I have ever seen.

3. Dr. Mason

Dr. Mason New Member

Fixed and Zapdos added!

4. charchar

charchar New Member

uhh automatic paralizeation too broken also zap cannon. 80 waay to much for 2 even though u cant use it. either make it lighting lightnigh and colorless and 20 damage to itsself or something or make it at least 60 and damage itselfs or something. most of the zapdoses damage ur own stuff. example md 40 to one of ur own pokemon. the old one it does something damage itself something and,.,,,,, yah.....

5. charmander rox

charmander rox New Member

Fire is [R], not [F].

Interesting concept. Zap Cannon is broken, and Freeze Out could use some damage.

6. Dr. Mason

Dr. Mason New Member

Too broken? Magnezone X does it.

7. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

Compare to JPN DP5 Magnezone Lv.X, it does auto Paralysis.

8. Dr. Mason

Dr. Mason New Member

Done! I always loved the trio, and I hope you like them. I may do actual card art if I can have some coloring support ^^

9. Papi/Manny

Papi/Manny New Member

Moltres discards 3 energy attached to any of your opponets pokemon? Thats insanely broken. And is aritcuno's body stackable? Drop 4 and watch as all of your opponets pokemon die after your next turn. X-x

10. Dr. Mason

Dr. Mason New Member

I forgot to put that all 3 have to be in play for legendary mist, so you could only drop 2 at the most.(they need to be a set)

11. darkrai_90

darkrai_90 New Member

Please make Zap Cannon [LLL]. Superb cards.Flawless.

12. Dr. Mason

Dr. Mason New Member

:p Thanks much, my friend. Please let me know what you think of the legendary dog trio.