Attention any generous Pokemon Professors

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Benlugia, Oct 16, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Benlugia

Benlugia Gallery Contributor

Hello, I just joined the pokegym, and I have a question. You see, I was unable to participate in most leauges because we were moving so much and there were no leagues near me...meaning that i wasn't able to get promo cards. I know you professors got extras of promo cards in your package from MTM, so I was wondering if anyone could be giving? thanks.

2. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

Where do you live? country please.. NOT SPECIFIC details

If you are nearby or are willing to pay postage I can send you some of the stuff that I received.

3. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

And is this for your own private collection or in support of a League?

Since this is not news, i'll move this ...... to..... hmmmmmm guess the Trade Forums would be the appropriate place.

4. P_A

P_A Active Member

Don't worry about it NoPoke, you need all the promos you can get to support all the UK leagues. I'd be more than happy to help out from this side of the pond. Benlugia, later on today, or perhaps tonight, I'll work on a list of promos that are available, if you can email me your address, and I'll get some off to you asap.

5. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

Does anyone know which country Benlugia is in???

6. Benlugia

me? oh, I live in New Jersey, USA...and yes...it would be for my own collection and my league, but i am a big fan of the promo cards, so anything would be greatly appreciated. if you are still up to it, tell me your e-mail address.

7. P_A

P_A Active Member

I'll give it to you in a private message.

8. Corinth Maxwell

Corinth Maxwell New Member

9. Benlugia

procrastination ally, I sent you a private message yesterday. send me a list of the promos you have and I'll pick. THANX!!!

10. Benlugia

anyone else willing to be generous? thanks

Last edited: Oct 24, 2003
  11. ShadowCacnea

ShadowCacnea New Member

which promos did they get anyway? I live 12 hours away from basically anything, so I'm kinda behind on alot of stuff.