Australia is AMAZING

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by Chromecatz, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Chromecatz

Chromecatz New Member

2. moza

moza New Member

Can I change my blood type to!?!?!?!?! Gimme ur liver plz.I wanna get an A!

3. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

Actually, that is pretty fascinating how her body switched her own blood type, that doesn't happen usually ever I think.

4. ~Blazi-King~

~Blazi-King~ New Member

Roughly 1 in 6 Billion...^

See this is EXACTLY why we need more Stem Cell research (other than what we already have)...!!

5. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

I agree with that. Either that or we end up going to other countries in the future for medical treatment using this.

6. ~Blazi-King~

~Blazi-King~ New Member

Thats my debate, whenever I talk to people about this, including my parents/grandparents. :thumb:

7. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

lol, that's almost eerie how we think alike...

8. Jason

Jason New Member

Indeed...Australia is so AMAZING. Australia will sweep Seniors and Masters at the upcoming Worlds...watch this space xD

9. dogma

dogma New Member

Wow, good for her... that is a really amazing story

10. ~Blazi-King~

~Blazi-King~ New Member

I want to know WHY EXACTLY the Stem Cells from the Liver invaded the bone marrow...Of course, I know theyll be looking for that answer...

Another thing I was wondering....How did the Stem Cells take over the bone marrow soo quickly...I mean..Wouldnt there have been some lingering Stem Cells from her original bone marrow that would cause some complications...Or was she on the Anti-Rejection medication long enough for all the bone marrow to completely transform into the new type?

11. meditite rox

meditite rox New Member

the U. S. has figured out how to possibly turn adult skin cells into stem cells.

12. Kabutops141

Kabutops141 New Member

Just pray that a drunk man doesn't try blowing you up w/ a TV remote!!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2008
  13. ~Blazi-King~

~Blazi-King~ New Member

Actually they did...Because I remember writing about that in my research paper for College Biology.:biggrin:

14. meditite rox

meditite rox New Member

I heard it in the State of the Union address.