Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Autumn Battle Roads for Lancaster & Bakersfield, CA

doomsday24

Alright, so it's that time again (wow, sure came about quickly) for BR's.

Bases Cards & Comics
Saturday, September 17th
229 East Ave. K-8 Suite 105
Lancaster, CA

Paladins Game Castle
Sunday, October 2nd
6300 White Lane Suite B
Bakersfield, California

Russo's Books
Sunday, October 9th
9000 Ming Ave. #1-4
Bakersfield, California

For all three BR's
Registration - 10:00AM-10:55
Round 1 Start - 11:00AM​

Players need to bring their own 60 card decks using the Modified Format
(HGSS - BW:Emerging Powers), damage counters, randomizer.​

Players are seperated into 3 age groups and will play number of swiss rounds based on attendance of their respective age group.
Up to a top 4 cut will be played dependent on each age groups number of entrants​

Prizes are as follows for the top 4 players in each age group
1st - 4 packs + Victory Cup (Gold)
2nd - 4 packs + Victory Cup (Silver)
3rd - 2 packs + Victory Cup (Bronze)
4th - 2 packs​

For faster and easier registration, please fill out a decklist ahead of time using: http://pokegym.net/decklist/

Feel free to post any questions here or pm them to me.
See you there! :thumb:​

For those wondering why Pokemon.com is showing Russo's as Oct. 8th. It was a mistake that is being corrected. Sunday the 9th is the correct day as Bakersfield events are on Sundays.

Thanks to losjackal for bringing this to my attention. : )

Thanks! Do you have the link for the generic blank deck list for Battleroads? I can't seem to find it on the Pokemon site. I noticed there was an earlier post asking for this too. Thank you!!!

Thanks! Do you have the link for the generic blank deck list for Battleroads? I can't seem to find it on the Pokemon site. I noticed there was an earlier post asking for this too. Thank you!!!

This is from the Pokemon site. There is also the 'Gym decklist creator as well. I am trying to get the actual decklist. Not sure if I can get it soon enough but will post here if I do.

Forgingeorge the driver and I have just arrived @ Lancaster.

First!
Posted with Mobile style...

Forgingeorge the driver and I have just arrived @ Lancaster.

First!
Posted with Mobile style...

Was a great suprise to see you both there! Glad you made the trek. :thumb:

Had a very nice turnout of 38 (would have been higher if we can re-stock our JR's, seems they moved up to SR lol). So, had 6 SR and 32 MA today.

Our winners were...
Christopher K. in SR (I know, broken record :wink:).
Jared W. in MA (we crowned a new local BR champ today :wink:).

Congrats to the winners and a huge thank you to all that showed up. Today is what makes me enjoy doing this so much. :biggrin:

A simple reminder that the first of Bakersfield's BR's is this Sunday. Be sure to fill out your decklists early using 'Gym's fantastic decklist creator.

Also, despite what the official site says. Russo's is still on Sunday the 9th. Karl has fixed that, but for some reason the site hasn't been changed. No BR is on Saturday (I wont even be there).

See you all there in Bakersfield! : )

Just a reminder that there is no Battle Roads tomorrow October 8th. Russo's is on Sunday the 9th.

See you all there on Sunday (with your decklists already filled out I hope). : )

Sweeet I can go now :D

P.S. Btw, Do you know anything about Karl's San Diego Battle Road that was "postponed", The website shows nothing of it being reposted but Karl said he had postponed it. Thanks.

Last edited:
Sweeet I can go now :D

P.S. Btw, Do you know anything about Karl's San Diego Battle Road that was "postponed", The website shows nothing of it being reposted but Karl said he had postponed it. Thanks.

That I do not know. I haven't been told anything about it. Jesse or Leo might know if anything has been done.

Back