Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemonboy2003

You see on the avatars, the background colors are white? That can make it look ugly sometimes, on different background colors, like this blue/purple color. I think, they shouyld be made into gif/pngs with a invisable background. Comments? Death Threats?

It really doesnt make a difference, and It's way too much work to get done.

Last edited:
It was no different on the WotC 'gym; I guess if it's so unsightly, one could always decide to not use an avatar...

'mom

It would also be impracticle.

The Pokemon in the avatars are fairly small in terms of how many pixels they occupate. In order to make the background transparent, and make the Pokemon blend (into the background), their borders would have to have absolutely NO fading into white. They'd have to have a completely one pixel solid outline. That would NOT work well with their current size.

We get several hundred avatars. Out of the blue. And already you're whining? :p

Maverick Hunter Zero said:
We get several hundred avatars. Out of the blue. And already you're whining? :p
There's just no pleasing some people. S'long as Marril's a selectable avatar, I'm happy. :p

Only 251 Pokémon? I wanted all 386! In fact, I want them right now, come on!

=P

Everyone, please be patient. I'm sure the Admin's are working to get the next batch (the Hoenn poke's to go with the Kanto and Johto ones), so we'd like to thank all you folks out there who are doing this for us. We appreciate it. :)

I...must...have...my...tomato...

I really don't care about the background, as long as they dance. *Luffs her pretty tomato*

Back