Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Average turn around time for support tickets to be answered?

TaschaBear

I put in my league organizer application in early November 2014, and put in a support ticket to get a status report the first week of February 2015. It has now been a month and I still haven't had any correspondence. It still states "Work In Progress". I am wondering, what is the average turn around time for support tickets to be handled? One of the SC TO's stated that rumor had it that they were turning applications around within 2-3 weeks. Should I reapply again?

Unless your ticket is resolved or closed, I would definitely not re-apply. It will just end up causing duplicate paperwork which will cause further delays. 2-3 weeks would be great, but some people have experienced 2-3 months and even 6 or more months. You are doing the right thing with your ticket. You can always open the ticket and add a comment to try to bump it up in the process chain as well.

Unless your ticket is resolved or closed, I would definitely not re-apply. It will just end up causing duplicate paperwork which will cause further delays. 2-3 weeks would be great, but some people have experienced 2-3 months and even 6 or more months. You are doing the right thing with your ticket. You can always open the ticket and add a comment to try to bump it up in the process chain as well.

Thank you for the advice. I will make sure to do that now. :) I will keep the thread posted.

Back