Baby? Denied! Unlimited combo

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by dkates, Sep 12, 2003.

1. dkates

dkates New Member

Here's a combo I've never seen, but it could work. Get a Dark Magcargo Active, and have Rocket's Minefield Gym in play. If your opponent plays a Baby from his hand, and fails the Minefield Gym flip, he just gave you a free Prize! If he gets past the Minefield Gym, just use Ball of Flame and discard a (R) Energy to finish it off! Of course, the bad part is that it goes both ways.

2. Captain Obviousx1

Captain Obviousx1 New Member

The Telekinesis Promo Mewtwo can kill babies in one shot...a fun Psychic to combat Tyrogue/Cleffa with.

3. dkates

dkates New Member

A little slow for my tastes (3 colored Energy with no way to speed up the power-up process), but that certainly works! What other Baby-killer combos can people come up with?

4. Captain Obviousx1

Captain Obviousx1 New Member

It's slow, but just teching one in can make all the difference against baby abuse decks. You can also use some Fossil Gengar and play around with damage counters to get some kills. Simple if you can manage to get 2 Gengar out. The Pain Amplifier one might work in combination as well. You would be running 2 Stage 2 lines though...ouch.

5. HYPER EEVEE

HYPER EEVEE Iron Chef - Master Emeritus

You should use Dugtrio from SKYRIDGE. Dark Tyranitar will work but takes time

6. ShadowCacnea

ShadowCacnea New Member

Yanma works as well, but it can only KO an active baby, seeing as how swift negates everything on the opponents active.

7. dkates

dkates New Member

Doesn't ignore Baby Rule, though.

8. ShadowCacnea

ShadowCacnea New Member

since when didn't it ignore baby rule? It says prevent everything on the opponent's active pokemon. I saw it somewhere but I forget where now.

Also, Discovery holo Umbreon can get babies in 1 hit with Faint Attack. Same for S/S Shiftry (Faint Attack).

9. dkates

dkates New Member

It does, but you apply the Baby Rule long before you apply attack text.