BackDraft

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by BLiZzArD, Oct 13, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLiZzArD

BLiZzArD New Member

21 Pokemon

4 Torchic
    4 Combusken
    3 Blaziken
    3 Vulpix
    3 Ninetales
    2 Skitty
    2 Delcatty

21 Trainers

2 Copycat
    4 Juggler
    2 Energy restore
    3 Elm's Training Method
    3 Warp point
    2 Desert Shaman
    2 Masterball
    2 Switch

18 Energy

18 Fire

Last edited: Oct 15, 2003
  2. cattdreams

cattdreams New Member

thats a whole lot o' fire action there, you might want to put something in to cover your weakness....
    also, 14 of your 17 trainers are supporters, and none of them are healing... you have alot of drawing power with no real utilities to draw.

3. Baboon

Baboon New Member

Ok, following with the all Fire problem, I'd drop the Magmar ex's and make them Electabuzz ex's. Also, I'm going to drop the 2 Moltres for space later in the fix. Considering you'll now have 10 basics, that's fine in my opinion.
    Having 2 different Stage 2's in the same deck *usually* doesn't work, but it could quite possibly here.

Drop 5 Fires for 5 Lightning to allow for Buzz ex to work.

Next, with Trainers...
    I don't particularly like Elm's Training Method, mainly because it's a Supporter. I'd instead maybe try Fast Ball or Master Ball, so even if you don't get what you want, you still have a Supporter to use that turn elsewhere.
    Next- I don't like Bill's Maintenance either... It's just not that great for being a Supporter. I'll change those and the Desert Shamans into Moo Moo Milks or Hyper Potions, your choice.
    Now, for hand changing, you have 2 Copycat, 2 Oak's Research, and 3 Juggler. I'll take those 2 extra slots from the Moltres to make 2 more Copycats.
    4 Copycat, 3 Juggler, 2 Oak's Research, and 3 Fast/Master Ball should suffice for searching.

Hope this works, and sorry if I went a bit crazy tweaking. :)

4. BLiZzArD

BLiZzArD New Member

I updated the deck

5. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

I would Make Blaziken 4/3/4, add some Elm's Method, and some Rare Candy/Wally's Training. Make Blaziken 3 Holo & 1 Rare.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.