Bakersfield, CA Battle Road June 7th

Discussion in 'Battle Roads' started by doomsday24, Jun 4, 2008.

1. doomsday24

doomsday24 Member

Spring Battle Road
    Paladins Game Castle
    6300 White Lane Suite B
    Bakersfield, CA
    MAP QUEST CLICK HERE
    661-836-8304
    http://www.paladingaming.com/

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Entry Fee [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Free[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How to Sign-Up and Play[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]P[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]lease arrive onsite[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] no later than [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]½[/FONT] hour before the tournament start time. Thank you.[/FONT]​
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Prizes[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Prizes will be awarded to the top two finalists in each age group, as follows:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1st Place = Battle Road Trophy card and 8 boosters[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2nd Place = 4 boosters[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tournament Format[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Modified, constructed (8 K value); Top 2-4 single elimination finals.[/FONT]

Remember this is the new store location. If there are any questions, feel freel to send me a pm and I will do my best to answer it.

See you there. :thumb:

2. doomsday24

doomsday24 Member

I want to thank all that showed up on Saturday. Had a good attendance with 30 players, including 14 for the Masters.

I also wanted to thank Paladins Game Castle for a better place to play. The move to a new store is a great improvement (not that the original place was bad lol). I look foward to running a lot more events in the future there.

Congratulations to the winners. :thumb:
    *Edit to add the winners (D'ohh)*
    Masters winner - Nicole P.
    Seniors winner - Nikolas P.
    Juniors winner - Kirstin C.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2008