Banbliss

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by KAZUTO!!!, Jan 2, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

This is my Banbliss deck,I'm going to use it at league:

Pokemon (17)

Banette SW x4
    Shuppet CG x4
    Blissey MT x3
    Chansey MT x3
    Sableye CG x1
    Minun SW x1
    Plusle SW x1

Trainers(26)

Holon Mentor x2
    Ceilio's Network x4
    Potion x2
    TV Reporter x4
    Roseanne's Research x2
    Castaway x2
    Pluspower x3
    Cessation Crystal x2
    Strength Charm x2
    Team Galactics Mars x1
    Night Maintenance x2

Energy(17)

Psychic x13
    Scramble x2
    Boost x2

Strategy:Get out a Banette ASAP and Ghost Head For 70 then swarm with 'em then bring up a Blissey to steamroll them. Plusle and Minun areto make Banette's 70 even more beneficial.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2008
  2. pikachu*

pikachu* New Member

hi i suggest these.

- 3 bebes
    - 3 elms
    - 4 holon adventurer
    - 4 Shuppet pk
    + 4 tv reporter
    + 4 shuppet cg (Quicker evolution)
    + 2 Cessation crystal
    + 2/3 castaway
    + 1/2 Night Maintainance/Time Space Distrotion

THe shuppets are better cause they can evolve on the first turn. The tvs are better than adventures because you discard AFTER you draw, 2 cessation crystals make the deck take more control over those pesky Garde/Lade decks, castaways make you be able to get you a energy a tool and a supporter, helping you set up. Night maintainance/TSD lets you get back knocked out pokemon.

Hope it helps,

Pika*

3. Rai

Rai <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Minun? Plusle? Ever try those? Minun helps make Bannette doing 70 damage even more beneficial to you, and Plusle ensures that Blissey always has SOMETHING to go off of (which is important, as energy-less Blissey makes you lose). Obviously Minun is a much cooler trick to go off of, but...

Oh, and don't worry 'bout them interfereing with Cessation Crystal. So long as the current active pokemon does not have Cessation Crystal, and a pokemon died last turn, you can use their powers (even if say, Bannette w/ Cessation Crystal fell).

More Boost might be in order, but not 100% sure here. I wouldn't get rid of all of your scrambles, 'cause quick Spiteful Pain IS important...

I'd also consider a FEW Holon Mentor over some Roseanne's Research (maybe 2 copies?). This gives you another way to discard cards, and gets more basics quickly (which is highly important, of course).

4. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Thanks all! I'll try everything out! But Pika*,I already have Cessation Crystal and how do you get TSD?
    Also, Rai, how many Plusles/Minuns would I need?

5. elekid_957

elekid_957 New Member

1 plusel and 1 minun is good and you should play 2-3 castaway cause you have 4 tools and maybe buffer piece could work

6. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

How's that? I fixed the decklist.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Anyone else want to help me? If not I guess my deck's good to go.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.