BAR, Blaze and Ray, and Nineken

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Ancient Pokemon Trainer, Mar 28, 2004.

1. Umm what are the best Torchics to use for any of the decks on this threads title.Also Combskens and does anybody use atleast 1 Flamethrower Blaziken in there decks for just more damage to the defending pokemon.

2. Pablo

Pablo New Member

DR torchics, flare RS combusken, none flamethrower Blazikens

-MuD

3. ~Blazi-King~

~Blazi-King~ New Member

I use the Target Promo Torchic....it has 50hp ember for 30 and discard a fire energy attached to it for a fire and a colorless.....also i like the flare combuskin and no flamethrower blaze

4. ColdCoates90

ColdCoates90 New Member

I like the Dragon Torchics and am undecided between the lunge and flare Combuskens. I NEVER use the Flamethrower Blaziken.

5. Well Lunge is a risk and flare isn't but flare combusken has a risk and you get 2 chanses so I say flare Combusken is better.Target Torchic why?You have to discard and with R/S you flip a coin even though it has less hp.Moltrees I like your style dragon torchic are the best because atomatic 20 and 2 energy possibly for 40 damage no discard.

6. Dro~

Dro~ New Member

Isn't discarding energy a good thing for bar? It can OHKO the occasional shedinja.

7. MonkeyMan

MonkeyMan New Member

No Mudkip has it right on the nose.

8. Articjedi

Articjedi Active Member

I like one target promo, and the rest dragon, I still hate shedninja (bad CC experience, ugh), and I don't want to depend on the flip. In most situations you want the dragon one because you need energy for blaziken if the situation arises.

9. Cyrus

Cyrus Iron Chef - Master Emeritus

Actually, I may be the major odd man out, but I like Singe Tochic the most. Normally, against anything OTHER than Shedinja, you don't want Torchic out very long...Burn is a good way to foil their plans!

However, I like Dragons as well, so I run 2-2...but that's just me!

10. Yah thanks for all your opponions but I'm going 4 dragon Torchic 2 Flare Combusken and 4 Firestarter Blazikens.