BAR, Blaze and Ray, and Nineken

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Ancient Pokemon Trainer, Mar 28, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Umm what are the best Torchics to use for any of the decks on this threads title.Also Combskens and does anybody use atleast 1 Flamethrower Blaziken in there decks for just more damage to the defending pokemon.

2. Pablo

Pablo New Member

DR torchics, flare RS combusken, none flamethrower Blazikens

-MuD

3. ~Blazi-King~

~Blazi-King~ New Member

I use the Target Promo Torchic....it has 50hp ember for 30 and discard a fire energy attached to it for a fire and a colorless.....also i like the flare combuskin and no flamethrower blaze

4. ColdCoates90

ColdCoates90 Active Member

I like the Dragon Torchics and am undecided between the lunge and flare Combuskens. I NEVER use the Flamethrower Blaziken.

5. Well Lunge is a risk and flare isn't but flare combusken has a risk and you get 2 chanses so I say flare Combusken is better.Target Torchic why?You have to discard and with R/S you flip a coin even though it has less hp.Moltrees I like your style dragon torchic are the best because atomatic 20 and 2 energy possibly for 40 damage no discard.

6. Dro~

Dro~ New Member

Isn't discarding energy a good thing for bar? It can OHKO the occasional shedinja.

7. MonkeyMan

MonkeyMan New Member

No Mudkip has it right on the nose.

8. Articjedi

Articjedi Active Member

I like one target promo, and the rest dragon, I still hate shedninja (bad CC experience, ugh), and I don't want to depend on the flip. In most situations you want the dragon one because you need energy for blaziken if the situation arises.

9. Cyrus

Cyrus Iron Chef - Master Emeritus

Actually, I may be the major odd man out, but I like Singe Tochic the most. Normally, against anything OTHER than Shedinja, you don't want Torchic out very long...Burn is a good way to foil their plans!

However, I like Dragons as well, so I run 2-2...but that's just me!

10. Yah thanks for all your opponions but I'm going 4 dragon Torchic 2 Flare Combusken and 4 Firestarter Blazikens.