Basic Energy Cards In League Kit!

Discussion in 'Pokémon League' started by plebeianprint, Jun 3, 2008.

1. plebeianprint

plebeianprint New Member

i was looking at my new league order's inventory, and noticed a line marked basic energy cards. when i investigated deeper, it said that it was a 900 card basic energy set.

thank you p.o.p. thank you!! this will make league sooooo much easier. i'll mark this in the p.o.p. did more things right category.

2. edwarpy

edwarpy New Member

Yes!! I had just given out almost all my extra energy making decks for kids with random stacks
    of Pokemon, when I saw the 900! Bammo! Just what a League Leader needs!:thumb:

3. plebeianprint

plebeianprint New Member

well, it makes me sound rather ungrateful, but my energy box just arrived, and there is no basic metal and no basic dark energy, and i am not so thrilled with p.o.p.'s execution after all.

while this will go a long way to replenishing my energy stocks, as i'm constantly giving energy out to the kids for their decks, no one in the league (myself included) has enough basic metal or dark energy.

so close, p.o.p. yet so far.

4. Spotter

Spotter New Member

While it may not be apparent to you at this time, keep in mind that everything occurs for a reason, even if you don't know what that reason may be. The Powers-That-Be are aware that the lack of basic Dark and Metal energies are a concern, and quite possibly, this surprise arrival of unexpected other basic energies may be part of some far-reaching and nefarious plot to resolve that concern.

S.

5. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

They are sending out energy cards to everyone for the specific purpose of depleting their stock of energy cards so that they CAN print basic Dark and basic Metal.
    They are not trying to mess with your minds.
    Well, not all of them, anyway.