Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Basic Stage 1 and Stage 2 EXs!

ArceusRules

Venusaur EX HP 170 :grass:
Basic Pokémon

:grass::colorless: Poison Rage 40+
This attack does 10 more Damage for each Damage Counter on this Pokémon. If this Pokémon was damage by an attack during your last turn, the Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned.

:grass::grass::colorless: Solar Flare 90
Flip a Coin. If Heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Burned.

Weakness: :fire: x2
Resistance: :water: -20
Retreat: :colorless::colorless::colorless::colorless:

Blastoise EX HP 180 :water:
Basic Pokémon

:water::colorless: Aqua Shot
This attack does 40 Damage to 1 of your Opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

:water::water::colorless: Hydro Beam 90
Flip a coin. If Heads, discard an Energy Card attached to the Defending Pokémon.

Weakness: :lightning: x2
Resistance:

Charizard EX HP 190 :fire:
Basic Pokémon

:fire::colorless: Revenge Burn 40+
If 1 of your Pokémon was knocked out by 1 of your Opponent's Pokémon during your Opponent's Last turn, this attack does 40 more Damage and the Defending Pokémon is now Burned.

:fire::fire::colorless: Sky Drop 70+
Flip a Coin. If Heads, during this turn, this Attack does nothing. During your Opponent's next turn, your Opponent's Pokémon can't attack and can't be retreated by retreat cost or any item cards. During your next turn, this attack does 70 more Damage. If Tails, this attack does the normal 70 Damage.

Weakness: :water: x2
Resistance: :fighting: -20
Retreat: :colorless::colorless::colorless:

Electivire EX HP 170 :lightning:

Ability: Electro Charge
Once during your turn, before your attack, you may attach 2 :lightning: Energy Cards from you hand to 1 of your Pokémon you have in play.

:lightning::lightning::lightning::colorless: Shock Down
Flip a coin for Each Pokémon your Opponent has in play. For heads, this attack does 80 Damage for that Pokémon. Then discard all Energy Cards attached to this Pokémon.

Weakness: :fighting: x2
Resistance: :metal: -20

Gengar EX HP 180 :psychic:

Ability: Possess
Once during your turn, before your attack, choose 1 Pokémon your Opponent has in play. This Pokémon becomes that Pokémon. Apply any HP, Ability, Attacks, Attack Costs, Weaknesses, Resistances and Retreat Costs to this Pokémon until the end of your Opponent's next turn. Benching this Pokémon ends this Effect. During your next turn, you can't use the Ability Possess on any of your Gengar EX.

:psychic::psychic::colorless: Shadow Blast 80
You may Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

Weakness: :dark: x2
Resistance: :colorless: -20
Retreat: :colorless::colorless:

More to come. Name a Stage 2 Pokémon you want me to turn into an EX and I'll make it. But I'm not gonna make an EX out of Blissey or any other corny Pokémon. Has to be a popular and cool Pokémon.

Last edited:
Could you please make a Electivire EX(It's technically a Stage 2 since it has a baby basic evolution.?

In the TCG, Electivire is a Stage 1 but I can still make 1 for ya

---------- Post added 07/02/2013 at 08:14 PM ----------

Okay. Electivire EX and Gengar EX are up.

Meganium EX :grass: 170HP
Basic Pokémon (EX rule applies)

:grass: Poison Powder 30
The defending pokemon is now poisoned

:grass::grass::colorless: Heal Blast 90
Remove all damage counters from Meganium EX. Discard all energy attached to Meganium EX.

Weakness: x2 :fire:
Resistance: -20 :water:
Retreat Cost: :colorless::colorless:

MORE BIRDS

Pidgeot EX HP 180
Basic Pokemon

Ability Speed of Sound

If this Pokemon would be attacked by the defending Pokemon or affected by the effects of your opponents Trainer cards, flip a coin, if tails, ignore all effects of that attack or Trainer card.

[C][C][C] Gale 100

This attacks damage is not affected by the affects on the defending Pokemon.

Weakness [L]x2
Resistance [F]-20
Retreat Cost

Staraptor EX HP 170
Basic Pokemon

[C] Speed Bomb 30

This attack does 30 damage to 2 of your opponents Pokemon.

[C][C][C] Eat Up 90

If this attack knocks out the Defending Pokemon, put that Pokemon and all cards attacked to it in the Lost Zone.

Weakness [L]x2
Resistance [F]-20
Retreat Cost

Last edited:
Trying to outdo me, hey guys? I've got some more for you. Plus I'm gonna introduce a new type while I'm at it.

Sky Type! It's Flying Type in the TCG and the Symbol is a Sky Blue Circle with Bird's Wings. It can use (S), because Steel Type is Metal Type in the TCG. I've already introduced Ice Type and Land Type here http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=176415&highlight=ArceusRules, so here we go now:

Dragonite EX HP 180 (S)
Basic Pokémon

(S) Rushing Wings 30
You may Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

(S)(S):colorless: Tornado: 80
This attack does 10 Damage to Each of your Opponent's Benched Pokémon. If any of those Benched Pokémon are Pokémon EX, this attack does 20 Damage to that Benched Pokémon instead. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistnace for Benched Pokémon.

Weakness: (I)
Resistance: (La)

This was gonna be on Pidgeot or Staraptor, but Vaporeon took it first.

Walrein EX HP 170 (I)
Basic Pokémon

Ability: Ice Shackle
As long as this Pokémon is in play, your Opponent's Active Pokémon can't retreat.

(I)(I):colorless: Ice Shatter
This attack does 30 Damage to Each Pokémon your Opponent has in play. If this Pokémon was Damaged by an Attack during your last turn, this attack does 60 Damage to Each Pokémon your Opponent has in play. (Don't apply Weakness or Resistance for Benched Pokémon.

Weakness: :metal: x2
Resistance:

Golurk EX HP 180 (La)
Basic Pokémon

Ability: Tormenting Sands
As long as this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, put 1 Damage Counter on Each Pokémon your Opponent has in Play between turns. If any of those Pokémon are EX, put 2 Damage Counters on that Pokémon instead of 1.

(La)(La):colorless: Land Spear 60
This attack does 30 Damage to 2 of your Opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.

Weakness: :grass: x2
Resistance: :lightning: -20

With Excadrill becoming an EX, we now have Stage 1 EX's that are Basic, hence why I changed my topic name.

Vaporeon EX HP 170 :water:
Basic Pokémon

Ability: Aqua Transfer
Once during your turn, (Before your Attack), you may Switch 1 :water: Energy Card from 1 of your Pokémon to another one of your Pokémon.

:water::water::colorless: Torrent Crush 60+
This attack does 20 more Damage for Each Water Energy Card in Play (Both Yours and your Opponent's)

Weakness: :grass:: x2
Resistance:

Flareon EX HP 180 :fire:
Basic Pokémon

:fire::colorless: Flare Dance 30
Attach 1 :fire: Energy Card from your Discard Pile to 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

:fire::fire::colorless: Scorch 90
Flip a Coin. If Heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Burned.

Weakness: :water: x2
Resistance:

Jolteon EX HP 170 :lightning:
Basic Pokémon

:lightning::colorless: Volt Beam 30
Discard an Energy Card attached to the Defending Pokémon

:lightning::lightning::colorless: Bolt Shot
Discard all Energy Cards attached to this Pokémon. This attack does 100 Damage to 1 of your Opponent's Benched Pokémon. If the target is an EX, this attack does 150 Damage to that Pokémon. This Attack can't be used on any Jolteon EX during your next turn.

Resistance:

Leafeon EX HP 170 :grass:
Basic Pokémon

Ability: Leaf Float
As long as this Pokémon is in Play, all :grass: Pokémon have you in play, have 0 Retreat Cost.

:grass::grass::colorless: Solar Purge
This attack does 50 Damage Each to Pokémon your Opponent has in play that has 2 or more Damage Counters on it.

Resistance: :water: -20

Glaceon EX HP 180 (I)
Basic Pokémon

Ability: Ice Breath
Once During your turn, (Before your attack), you may Flip 2 Coins. If Both of them are Heads, The Defending Pokémon is now Frozen Solid. If only 1 of them is Heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Asleep.

(I)(I):colorless: Frost Vengence 60+
If 1 of your Pokémon was knocked out from 1 of the Defending Pokémon's attacks during your Opponent's last turn, this attack does 60 more Damage.

Resistance:

Sylveon EX HP 170 (Fa)
Basic Pokémon

Ability: Fairy Dust
As long as this Pokémon is in play, each of your Active Pokémon's attacks to do 10 more Damage to the Defending Pokémon (Before Applying Weakness and Resistance.)

(Fa)(Fa):colorless: Fay Beam 60
This attack does 30 Damage to 3 of your Opponent's Benched Pokémon.

Weakness: :psychic: x2
Resistance: (Dr) -20

Energy

Fairy Energy/Special Energy Card

As long as this Energy Card is attached to 1 of your Fairy Pokémon, that Pokémon's retreat cost is 1 :colorless: less. You may not attach this Energy Card to any other Type of Pokémon.

Espeon EX HP 170 :psychic:
Basic Pokémon

Ability: Psy Snipe
As long as this Pokémon is in play, you may do 30 Damage to 1 of your Opponent's Benched Pokémon with your any of your Active Pokémon's attacks. You may not apply more than 1 Psy Snipe Ability during your turn.

:psychic::psychic::colorless: Illusion Beam 90
Flip a Coin. If Heads, during your Opponent's next turn, if this Pokémon is Knocked Out, by an Attack, your Opponent takes no Prizes.

Weakness: :psychic: x2
Resistance:

Umbreon EX HP 180 :dark:
Basic Pokémon

Ability: Night Sight
Once during your turn, (before your attack), you may look at your Opponent's Hand.

:dark::dark::colorless: Shade Bullet 90
Look at your Opponent's Hand. Put all Item Cards in His or Her hand to the Bottom of his or her Deck in any order you like.

Resistance: :psychic: -20

Last edited:
Back