Kings Games
1685 East 15th Street
Brooklyn ,New York
11229 United States
Date 6/2/2007
Start Time: 1:00 PM
Registration Time: 12:00 PM

Rounds
Based on attendance. After swiss rounds are completed, cut to single elimination per age group with 1 hour match, best 2 of 3 (top ?? will be based on attendance per age group with a MAXIMUM cut of 4).

Prizes (Junior, Senior, & Master Divisions)
1st - Pokemon TCG Trophy Card & 8 booster packs of Diamond & Pearl
2nd - 4 booster packs of Diamond & Pearl
3/4th TBA

hope to see ya there

For me it is XD. After regionals, i lost 65 points bringing me down to like 1799. So unless i win like 4 of these and win nats, I'm not going to worlds.

I am actually thinking about playing in this one, but I am not sure yet. I originally had Pokepop as the head judge of this one, but he can't make it since he's running the one in Burlington, which apparently is on the same day. Espeonchris14 might take my judging spot.

I'm gonna use Shiftry at this.

If I go.

My friend's graduation party is the same day, so I probably won't. But if you see me hand in a deckilst, there will be Shiftrys on it.

I will not be there, I am going to a place where I can win easily and hopefully gain like 25 points. :thumb:
Drew

Drew fears me and my comeback wins that hurt, that's why he's avoiding playing where I am as much as possible this BR season. See you at TW... :lol:

Back