Brooklyn,New York
United States
http://www.kingsgames.com
http://www.op.pokemon-tcg.com/tournaments/details.asp?tournament_id=710000095

Date:
October 7, 2007

Registration Times:
11 -12
Make sure you show up between those times, because if you show up later, you will get a first round loss.
obviously :p

You must bring a decklist with you for this event.

Entery Fee:
Free

Format:

Modified (Ex Holon Phantoms through Mysterious Treasures including Nintendo black star promo cards 037 and above and POP Series 4 & 5). You could also use reprints from any cards from the sets above.

Prizes (Junior, Senior, & Master Divisions)
1st - Pokemon TCG Trophy Card & 8 booster packs of Mysterious Treasures
2nd - 4 booster packs of Mysterious Treasures
3rd - 2 booster packs of Mysterious Treasures
4th - 2 booster packs of Mysterious Treasures

The number of Rounds are based on the attendance. Bring a POP ID with you and a Modified deck.

so yea the basic stuff :p at least it doesnt correspond with TW and NG this time around >_>.
cya guys there.

~chris

So they're holding one on a sunday now...Well then, I'm most likely judge this event.

Last edited:
So, this look like another I have to miss.

Sept 22nd - Family get together as the event starts too late for me to get home via train by 5.
Oct. 7th - Jets @ Giants (No Way, I am giving up these tix!!)
Oct. 14th - Eagles @ Jets

So, looks like 3 missed it is. Oh well. Funny how this year more are on sunday so far.

Drew

I am hoping we get a decent turnout for this event, even though it's a Battle Road. Who else is coming?

Plus, ShadowTogetic will also be part of the judging staff if he makes it to this one.

Wow, it's been nearly a month since this was posted. This event takes place 2 more days. Who is going?

Back