Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Battle Road La Crosse, WI Sun. May 25th

TLesky

Yea, we are gearing up for Nats and Worlds too, so here is your chance to build on those premiere rankings just before summer.

What- 2008 Spring Battle Road

Where- River City Hobbies
504 Cass St.
La Crosse, WI 54601

When- Sunday May 25th, 2008
12:00 pm registration
12:30pm plays starts

This event is absolutely free to participate in. It is a legal modified event, so all rules, including deck list will apply. Due to the space limitation this venue provides, and because we are very limited on time for this event, this event will only be open to the first 32 players that register. We will be taking preregistraions, so if you plan to attend, please contact me in advance to ensure your seat. You may contact me via PM here on the gym, or by email at [email protected].

Look forward to seeing you all there.:thumb:

Troy

:thumb:Inside of 6 days, and the excitement is building. Remember, if you plan on attending, please let me know ahead of time, so I can preregister you. Otherwise its on a first come, first serve basis. With the increased numbers we had at our prerelease, the spots should fill up fast. Also please have your decklist made out before you get there. This will speed up the registration greatly.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Back