Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Battle Road (Midlothian, VA)

Time for Pain

<a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?
I get to the tourny with my friend Josh. We turn in our decklists and playFluxx until round 1 starts. 13 people total. Tad is the only junior so he wins. I used Delta.

Round 1: Alex S. (mismagius/metagross)
I start with a holon magnemite and him with a sableye. He down draws while I struggle to get setup. Basically I counter him like crazy and eventually I'm down 2-1. He puts me to sleep with misdreavous. I get 2 heads to wake up and KO it with raichu after I lay down cessation crystal making it 1-1. He puts me to sleep but I wake up and draw DRE FTW.:clap:

1-0

Megan is playing in her first tourny all year and she won. Josh got a bye so he is also 1-0.

Round 2: Randy M. (Infernape)
I start with holon's magnemite again. He gets setup quickly with nidoqueen, Delcatty and budew. I OHKO his Infernape with metallic thunder plus Solid Rage. Basically I am down 2-1 (again) and I split bomb 2 nidoqueens FTW.:clap:

2-0

Megan beat Josh and is the only 2-0 left so I know I have to face her.

Round 3: Megan T. (Tyranitar ex d, Feraligator d)
I start with holon's magnemite again!!! but this time I don't have a mentor:frown: I get down to 3 prizes left and she had out 2 tyranitar ex and a feraligator to ko anything in the deck so I lose.:frown:

Mr. T tells me that I am in the finals with megan so we grab something to eat and then play the finals.

Finals Megan T. (see above for deck)
Game 1: I start with holon's magnemite for the 4th time in a row while she gets a T2 T-tar ex d. I lose quickly.:frown:
0-1

Game 2: I don't start with the magnemite. She gets a bad setup I win quickly.:clap:
1-1

Game 3: I get setup quickly she is also setting up but I counter everything. I think she has a chance to win but she has no researchers in her deck. I win:clap:
2-1

So I won battle road. Also I trade gyrados* for empoleon lv. X.

Props:
Javier, Alex and Aarron for coming
Aarron for winning
Javier for going 2-1 with delta
The Tuskeys (You guys rock!:thumb:)

Slops:
none

Nice report!

That Holon's Magnemite really incurred your wrath!

GJ winning.

I guess I should have shown up to give you a run for your money.

Back