Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Battle Roads next week. Deck 1 or Deck 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Knee

Deck 1- I have been playing this deck for about 2-3 weeks, but now that Garchomp level X is out, if i can get my hands on one i can run my intended list. For all intents and purposes, rate this deck as if i had the level X

Pokemon-17

1x Garchomp lv.X

2x Togekiss
1x Togetic
2x Togepi

2x Garchomp
1x Gabite
2x Gible(Oran berry)

2x Ho-oh

2x Baltoy
2x Claydol

Trainers/supporters-23(12 Supporters,11 Trainers)

4x Bebe's search
4x Professor Oaks visit
2x Rossanne's research
2x Quick ball
4x Pluspower
2x Night matinence
3x Rare candy
2x Team Galactics Wager

Energy-19

3x Lightning Energy
3x Fire energy
3x Psychic energy
3x Fighting energy
3x Water energy
3x Grass Energy
1x Darkness Energy

The major problem with this deck is the energy line-up. I'm not sure if the Grass energy is worth it, but i really really fear Kabutops and have no idea how big that deck will be. Speaking of which.......My second deck is

Deck 2- This one needs a lot more help. This is basically a craptastic rough draft thrown together. It doesn't run badly, and i usually get kabutops out turn 2, but i'm just not sure how to solve my energy problems. Fossil's are listed as both trainers and pokemon, so count them for whatever category you want, just not both.

Pokemon-22(6 of which are fossil's)

3x Kabutops
4x Kabuto
4x Dome fossil

2x Old Amber
2x Aerodactyl(does his poke power stack, thats the main reason i'm running him, because i can get him out so fast.)

2x Piplup(dp)
2x Prinplup(Dp)
2x Empoleon(Dp)
1x Empoleon Lv.X(Im not sure the deck can support it.)

Trainers/Supporters-25(6 of which are fossils.)

4x Team Galactic Mars
2x Bebe's Search(not sure if they are needed, but i have no idea what else to run.)
4x Dome Fossil
2x Old Amber
2x Fossil Excavation
4x Professor Oak's visit
3x Rare Candy
4x Rosanne's research

Energy-

9x Water Energy
8x Fighting Energy

Thanks in Advance.

I like the first one! I would make some fixes though like

-1 bebes
-1 Pov

+2 quick ball

-1 fire

+1 candy

Good luck!

Run deck two, but take out the Empoleon line and add Absol ex and a Zapdos for tech, as well as a minimum 1-1-1 MD Omastar line and a fourth Kabutops.

Then, cut the Energy down to 10 Fighting and 4 DRE, and take out all of the Mars and Roseanne's. this gives you 11 slots, plus one more from fiddling with the Pokemon above, for a total of 12 slots. Now, add a 2-2 Claydol line, 1 more Bebe's, 3 Quick Balls, 1 Night Maintenance, and fill out the rest with some more Old Ambers and Helix Fossils. And . . . you should be set. ^^

If you wanna run number too, this is the best way to run empoleon IMO..

4-3-4 empo 3 md 1 dp.. Or 3-3-3-1 empo md 1 level x

2-2 aerodactyl

2-2 claydol

1-1-1 omastar md

4 rare candy
4 master ball
2 bebes research
1 celios
2 holon fossil
2 roseannes
1 mentor
2 stevens advice
2 wager
2 night maintanence

16 energy

2 DRE
2 scramble (or 3 depending on how you like to play)
2 wp (win against gg..)
10 water

That is literally the best way to run empoleon lock.. Try it out, it has done very well for me..

(P.S. if you use the 3-3-3-1 u have 1 extra space, i would suggest another roseannes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back