Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Battle Tower Pokemon Lv.50

GOROY

Okay, I'm trying to get 3 pokemon for Lv. 50 Battle tower and I would like to know if they arepretty good.

Salamence
Flammethrower
Dragon Claw
Fly
Crunch

Golduck
Psychic
Surf
Ice Beam
Psych Up

Cradily
Giga Drain
Ancient Power
Confuse Ray
Ingrain

Tell me what you think and anything you think should be different and items and stuff.
Thanks

I was thinking of using this at a nintendo tourney, and was wondering if it would be any good, I'm not sure of items and what-not, so help would be very appreciative.
Thanks!

I have noticed this alot, why Flame Thrower on Salamnce? If you are affraid of Ice attacks, most will come from Water types (prolly 90%, and 95-99% since the Ice types that are non Water types areRegice Glalie). I would think Tbolt would be a better choice. Now if it is just to have a Fire type move, then fine, leave it. Although looking through its moveset, while its Sp At is good, its At is far better. My Salamce looks like this

Dragon Claw
Dragon Dance
Aerial Ace
Earthquake

Claw gets STAB, and Dance boost SP and AT. good sweeper, and holding Leftovers or Shell Bell.

Golduck looks ok, havent trained one, so not sure.

Cradily needs Recover over Ingrain. breed with a Corsola. The moveset it has, Ingrain will lock it in place, while you can attack for what 10-16 turns? Ancient Power and Giga Drain both have 5PP, 8PP maxed out. go with Rockslide, breed it through Corsola (needs Recover anyways) Earthquake, and Sludge Bomb/Return. Concentrate on a Nature that boost At, like Adament which lowers the unused SP AT

Back