Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

BDIF: Flygon / Salamence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoinx

'Ey

So yawh this is my deck it's undefeated except when I play with myself alone at night and I play kinda like solitare then I might lose to mightself but I am pretty positive so I think that I just win against myself, ya heard?

pokje: 29

4x Trapinch
2x Vibrava
5x (every legal flygon)
4x Bagon
2x Sheglon
4x Salamence ex (2 of each)
4x Castform
4x Spinda (SO GOOD IT DRAWS STUFF MAYN, COUNTERS TEAM G’S MARZ)

trainer/supporeter/tools/stadium/whatever: 19

4x Halon’s Mentor
4x Rosie’s Search
4x Celio’s Searching
4x Bebe’s hot self
4x Candy that is kinda rare (NOT CHOCOLATE!!!!!!)
1x Secret tech (aight fine ima tell yall what it is: it is supa scoop up, yknow when they bout to kill ur ex pokemon you be lyk “YAHH TRICK YAHH” and get heads”

basic energy / spacial energy: 12
4x Fire
4x Water
4x Boost

Aight I failed pre-algebra so I dunno if this is 60 or not, I hope it is or else I be cheating all my tournaments. a-oops.

Startetgy: you win cuz you play dis game. Or some other quote like that I hear a lot nowadays. But fo real though, idea is you got spinda and castform if needed to draw your cards, lots of types in this deck like water, fire, colorless, fighting, psychic…now if y’all don’t know how I’m fire w’ell you can be fire wit sala ex DF power to kill all them fire weak pokemon in the format, like BDIF #2 and #3 which are “tortermazing” and “basti-OH WHOOPS I LOST” and then the other sala does 150 for only 4…hold on lemme look that up…yeah 4 energies. Letme know about any fixes so I can win like 5 states and go to worldz

So yawh this is my deck it's undefeated except when I play with myself alone at night

5x (every legal flygon)
Wow, just wow. Thanks for the info, buddy.

Before anything, which Flygons are you talking about? At least one of each from HP, DF, PK, SW? If so, which one wold be the fifth?

'Ey

So yawh this is my deck it's undefeated except when I play with myself alone at night and I play kinda like solitare then I might lose to mightself but I am pretty positive so I think that I just win against myself, ya heard?

Playing with yourself alone at night? Great, have you tried Apprentice or finding anyone else to practice with? I usually just write a list, calculate chances of opening hands and things then just see how it goes bu preparation is good.

4x Trapinch
2x Vibrava
5x (every legal flygon)
4x Bagon
2x Sheglon
4x Castform

Castform is very risky now because unevolvable 50HP pokés are just sitting ducks for T2/3 speed strategies to take a quick win or else waste energy retreating. Spinda is a nice idea, maybe run different nrg to get with roseanne's for its second attack. IT DRAWS STUFF MAYN!

trainer/supporeter/tools/stadium/whatever: 19

4x Halon’s Mentor
4x Rosie’s Search
4x Celio’s Searching
4x Bebe’s hot self
4x Candy that is kinda rare (NOT CHOCOLATE!!!!!!)
1x Secret tech (aight fine ima tell yall what it is: it is supa scoop up, yknow when they bout to kill ur ex pokemon you be lyk “YAHH TRICK YAHH” and get heads”

I think 4 mentor and roseanne's is overkill. Getting castforms is nice but without eeveelution*, absol ex, sableye, minun or other tech basics it won't work out as well as going with master ball. Try some straight draw or wager. You could wager then draw with spinda? SSU is a nice touch and as it rocks with castform, use more. Be lyk YAHH TRICK YAHH all through the game :thumb:

basic energy / spacial energy: 12
4x Fire
4x Water
4x Boost

Aight I failed pre-algebra so I dunno if this is 60 or not, I hope it is or else I be cheating all my tournaments. a-oops.

Startetgy: you win cuz you play dis game. Or some other quote like that I hear a lot nowadays. But fo real though, idea is you got spinda and castform if needed to draw your cards, lots of types in this deck like water, fire, colorless, fighting, psychic…now if y’all don’t know how I’m fire w’ell you can be fire wit sala ex DF power to kill all them fire weak pokemon in the format, like BDIF #2 and #3 which are “tortermazing” and “basti-OH WHOOPS I LOST” and then the other sala does 150 for only 4…hold on lemme look that up…yeah 4 energies. Letme know about any fixes so I can win like 5 states and go to worldz

Your energy and pokémon add up correctly and leave you with 19 trainers/s/s. You listed 21, so take away two mentor to make it 60.

Your deck is original and needs a few changes. It isn't the BDIF and you'll get a lot more respect if you respect other people's decks. Saying your deck is "the best" won't get you anywhere. Anyway if is the BDIF, why do you want fixes? Don't stress about it, it's just a small pointer. :smile:

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Wow, just wow. Thanks for the info, buddy.

Before anything, which Flygons are you talking about? At least one of each from HP, DF, PK, SW? If so, which one wold be the fifth?

From POP packs. (You beat me to it with the joke lol).

Last edited:
'Ey

4x Trapinch
2x Vibrava
5x (every legal flygon)
4x Bagon
2x Sheglon
4x Castform

You're only allowed 4x every pokemon defined by its English name in a deck according to the rules. But if one is an EX then you're alright. You got to be clearer then that buddy...

Oh, and take a look here......http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=63666

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back