Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

BDMR (blaziken/delcatty/magneton/rayquazaEX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

psycodad

BDMR (blaziken/delcatty/magneton/rayquazaEX)
20 pokes
4 blaziken
2 combustion – flare
4 torchic – singe 50 hp
2 delcatty
2 skitty
2 magnimite random spark
2 magneton magnetic field
2 Rayquaza ex

Trainers
4 oaks research
4 oracle
3 juggler
2 shaman
3 switch
3 rare candy
2 lanettes net search
1 town volunteers

18 nrg
13 fire
5 electric
I am not sure if I like this as much as Blaiken eggs but it does play pretty well. I really like the shaman in mirror matches but I may drop them and 1 switch for another juggler and 2 Mr Briney's. Bash, suggest, trash, w/e........

Last edited:
well i have been trying blaziken/electabuzz/delcatty for awhile.
when magneton came out ii surely change out elekid/electabuzz.

this is what my deck looks like now.

pokes
3 blaziken
3 combustion – flare
4 torchic –flip20/40 50 hp
2 delcatty
3 skitty
3 magnimite random spark
2 magneton magnetic field

Trainers
4 oaks research
4 oracle
2 training method
2 aprocon forest
4 hyper potion?(is this the name of it?)
2 mr. britney's
2 warp point
1 town volunteers

14 fire
5 electric

i think thats right i dont have the deck in front of me right now.
and im thinking of shamans instead of oaks r., they just rock against all the search type attacks ands other oracles. i have found out thou that it is easy to use copycat against this deck(i usual have alot of cards in my hand) and if i have the combo going one blaze/mag/delc. i do alot during my turn and i do mean alot. almosts frees like bill, poke trade, oaks r., elm, pokemon ,nrg type stream of playing.

MOB
Your hand will be smaller with Shaman and Magneton. I have found that you need to use the Tons Power to get electric from the discard when you juggler/delcatty. I see you ae alot of healing. I prefer speed with all the big hiting decks ot there. Rayquaza ex rocks in this deck. My question to you is why use aprocon forest?

I'd suggest you drop the magneton line, sure it covers your weakness, but rayquazza ex can handle water on its own, high hp and resistance, what else do you want? drop th magenton line for 2 copycat (mirror matches) and 2 warp point (disrupton) other than that, the deck looks really good.

Thanks Mudkip
I like tons ability to increase its attacking strength while attaching nrg to the benched pokes. Plus I only had 2 rayquaza ex but I found another one yesterday so here is my straight Rayquaza ex version.

18 pokes
4 blaziken
2 combustion – flare
4 torchic – singe 50 hp
2 delcatty
3 skitty
3 Rayquaza ex

Trainers 24
4 oaks research
4 oracle
3 juggler
3 shaman
4 switch
3 rare candy
2 fan club
1 town volunteers

18 nrg
13 fire
5 electric

Last edited:
P.DAD,
i used aprocon forest to get out the basics i need fast and early since i usually run 4 full breed pokemon for the get combo: 2 blaziken, 1 delcatty, 1 magneton.

but i just change my deck.
- fire nrg for 1 lanettes net search
- 2 aprocon forest for 2 stadiums( again i dont have the deck infront of me and i forgot the name of the gym, but it allows you to swap evolved pokemon for an nrg in your deck)

still dont know if im going to try the shamans.

and i really think you need the magnetons. when i was running this with electabuzz before the magnetons come out , it seemed i would have to much nrg discarded at times and not enough to bring it back.

I think this deck should play Dunsparce, yes dont laugh yet SS dunspace is great it basically gets your engine in the setup and is a attack so you can still oaks research or juggler for the turn instead of having to play lanette as the supporter. Also you just send it up there to die and what not while you build up your bench and setup. Id say drop the 2 lanettes completey cause your playing 2 colors so -2 for +1 Fanclub +1 Dunsparce, -1 Shaman +1 Dunsparce. This would seem like a dandy exachange for me

Last edited:
Mob
I think the reason you had so much nrg in your discard pile is becasue you run only 3 blazikens. Run 4 and see the difference. I have not had this issue but ton helps me get the electric back. I have not play tested the raquaza only list. I am still not sold that either deck in this postis better than blaziken/eggs.
MM
Yes, SS dunsparce is good. With only 2 Dunsparce, my chances of getting it first turn are slim. With no fan club (I meant fan club on the raquaza list, my bad!) the chances get smaller. I really like shaman in this deck given all the oracle/nav being played locally. It's just cruel!

Thanks for your coments. They do help!

Last edited:
After testing, I am sticking with the magneton list. The deck just rocks. For sure 40 with a discard, 2 ways to get nrg from the discard, big quick hitting (3 digit damage is common with this list) pokes, and no need to attach nrg from your hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back