Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Because they cant make a bad Infernape...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuicidalPikachu

Pokemon: 21

4 Chimchar DP
2 Monferno MD

(^assuming that LA's are worse...)
3 Infernape IFDS
1 Infernape Lv.X

2 Baltoy GE
2 Claydol GE

3 Chatot MD

1 Duskull DP
1 Dusknoir DP

1 Heatran LA (Fire)
1 Heatran LvX LA

Energy: 16

14 Fire Energy
2 Call Energy

Trainers: 23

4 Bebe's
4 Rare Candy
3 SSU
2 NM
2 Warp Point
4 Poke drawing thingies
2 TGW
2 Felicity's

ok, i cant get on Pokebeach for some reason so ima do the translation from what i remember.. correct me if im wrong

Infernape {fighting} 120hp(i swear they keep gettin more hp...)
Stage 2- Evolves from Monferno

Pokepower: Something that i can't remember: When you play Infernape from your hand onto your bench flip a coin, if heads search your deck for up to 4 fire energy cards and attach them to 1 of your pokemon (or infernape, i dont remember which). Shuffle your deck afterwards.

{CC} Close Combat: 60: During your opponent's next turn any damage done to infernape is increased by 30.
{RRCC} Other thing that i cant remember's name: 80: Discard 2 fire energy cards attached to infernape and this attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent's benched pokemon.

Weakness: Psychic+30
Resistance: None
Retreat Cost: 0

ok, so that isnt exact and all, and i could be off on like energy cost or sometin, but that's the gist of it. Strategy here is to go BAM! infernape, BAM! energized, BAM! 80 and lots of 20s, and then you play down another, rinse and repeat. Heatran because monferno can burn and you get back the fire energy from the attack that i cant remember's name, thus continuing the spread of damage and constant 80, which is fun. SSU just in case the thing fails *cough 50% of the time*cough* or you need 4 more energy. i thing this card is kinda brokages because it turned that old 4 card Donkfest of a deck called infercatty into a 3 card donkfest, chimchar, RC, infernape, and a heads.. Dusknoir because i never leave home w/o it and i had 2 filler cards. But mostly because of the filler cards. some Nonos for ppl before they start

NO im not putting in another heatran line for the ppl that request it.. idk why ppl would but i've heard stupider stuff before.

NO i am not gonna take out the drawing thingies cause they're cool

and NO im not gonna put in a Dunsparce for all of you that know Mike..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back