Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Beedrill Revived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo

since the format changed, i was wondering if any of the 'coming into play poke powers' pokemon were still useful, arK9 doesnt depend on his power like beedrill does, so i came uo with a somewhat viable way to keep his power going, without the use of hyper devo spray. Although beedrill lost a lot of force when the format changed, i still think it is playable. Onto the deck list:

Pokemon: 21

4 Weedle
4 Kakuna
4 Beedrill
2 Skitty
2 Delcatty
2 Dunsparce
3 Claw Fossil

Trainers: 24

3 Energy Charge
3 Lure Ball
2 Under Sea Ruins
3 Copycat
2 Oracle
3 Oran Berry
2 Moo Moo Milk
2 Warp Point
1 Fisherman
2 Town Volunteers
1 Fan Club

Energy: 15

2 Bounce
2 Warp
4 Retro
7 Grass

Strategy: Try and use Beedrills power as much as you can, using lure ball and undersea ruins/retro energy to devolve. Claw fossil is there to stall, whislt i prepare my swarm. Bounce energy help me pay the cost of beedrll, and use those grass for delcatty. Delcatty is used to get eveything set up asfast as possible. Any help with this deck (which really needs it) is appreciated.

*crosses fingers for hyper devo spray to be reprinted in a future set :)*
<---- it worked when i was hoping for the format to be eon, why cant it work now? :p

One small nit...

Changer Energy Charge for Power Charge as Energy Charge is not legal in the New Modified Format...

Power Charge does the same thing though...

power charge is a reprint of energy charge, just with a different name, so it is usable in MF, same thing, I can use both of them.

Why not take out the Dunsparce/claw fossil & skitty/delcatty, add in some espeon, w/ energy recall you can keep on devolving beedrill w/ retro and evolve it again and again to paralyze the opponent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back