Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Beefylution - Leafeon DP-hopefully Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.

afstandopleren

Another interesting thing I though of when looking at my decks.

----------
Pokemon
----------
4 Eeevee MD (C4F)
2-2 Leafeon/LV.X
1-1 Shaymin LV.X
1-1 Skymin LV.X
1 Espeon
1 Umbreon
1 Uxie LA
2-2 Claydol
1 Azelf

Total: 20
--------
Trainers
--------
3 Roseanne's
4 PokeHealer+
2 Dawn Stadium
3 Bebe's
2 Premier Ball
2 Night Maintenance
4 TM-TS-1 OR Rare Candy
4 Level MAX

Total: 24
-------
Energy
-------
10 Basic :grass:
1 Psychic
1 Dark
4 Call Energy

Total: 16

Strategy:
Shaymin LV.X is for 40HP boost obviously, while the Shaymin Sky Form LV.X can KO anything after Leafeon get's KO'd for 2 Energy while moving Energy around.
Pretty basic Leafeon deck but with Shaymin support instead of Scpetile GE/SF

-------------------------
Shaymin LV.X – Grass – HP100
Level Up

Poke-Body: Sense of Gratitude
Each of your Grass-type Pokemon in play (excluding any Shaymin) has its maximum HP increased by 40. This Body stops working if you already have another Sense of Gratitude Poke-Body in effect.

[G][C][C] Seed Flare: 40 damage. You may choose any number of Grass Energy in your hand and attach them to your Pokemon in any way you like. If you do, this attack does an additional 20 damage for each Energy card you attach.

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: Water (-20)
Retreat: 1
-----------------------
Shaymin LV.42 – Grass – HP70
Basic Pokemon

[G] Flower Aroma: 10 damage. Remove 2 damage counters from Shaymin, and the Defending Pokemon is now Asleep.
[G][C] Damage Aid: 30 damage. If the Defending Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition, this attack does an additional 50 damage. Then, remove all Special Conditions from the Defending Pokemon.

Weakness: Fire (+20)
-------------------------
Shaymin LV.44 – Grass – HP80
Basic Pokemon

[.] Energy Blow: Does 10 damage + an additional 10 damage for every Energy attached to Shaymin.
[G][C][C] Aromatherapy: 40 damage. Remove 2 damage counters from each of your Pokemon.

---------------------------
Leafeon LV.49 - Grass - HP90
Stage 1 - Evolves from Eevee

Poke-Body: Energy Refresh
As long as this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, whenever you attach Energy to your Pokemon from your hand, remove 2 damage counters from that Pokemon.

[G][C] Energy Plus: 40 damage. Attach 1 Basic Energy card from your hand to one of your Pokemon.
[G][C][C] Aroma Sleep: 60 damage. The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep.

Retreat: 2
-----------------------------
Level MAX
Trainer

Flip a coin, if heads search your deck for 1 Pokemon LV.X card that Levels Up from 1 of your Pokemon, and play it on top of that Pokemon to Level it Up. Shuffle your deck afterward.
------------------------------
Shaymin LV.56 – Grass – HP80
Basic Pokemon

[.] Growth: Attach 1 Grass Energy card from your hand to Shaymin.
[C][C] Air Slash: 40 damage. Flip a coin, if tails discard 1 Energy attached to Shaymin.

Resistance: Fighting (-20)
-------------------------------
Shaymin from Galactic's Conquest Shaymin LV.X – Grass – HP110
Level-Up

Poke-Body: Revenge Seed
If any of your Grass-type Pokemon were Knocked Out by damage from an opponent's attack during your opponent's last turn, any damage done by this Pokemon's attacks to any Active Pokemon is increased by 60.

[G][C] Energy Flare: 50 damage. You may choose any of your Energy in play and attach it to your Pokemon in any way you like.

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)
Retreat: 0

Last edited:
I don't think that Vapy will be needed. PokeHealer and Dawn Stadium heal the most things.
And I really don't know what to take out for Groovyle.

The reason why I did 2 Espeon is to increase the odd of getting it for the HP boost.

but still,its alright, you dont need to do that. Almost all eevee decks ive seen only play 1. I thought 2 would help also but when you dont have one you don have one and if u do plasy 2 after one the other is useless pratically.

still missing grovile. You need it just incase you can't draw into candy or something like kabutops is active or just so you don't need to waste a candy. What I'm saying is you can't rely on just rare candy to get sceptile out.

I am really curious as to how this deck play but I don't have anyone to play test it against since the league is closed for the next 6 weeks soooooooo..........

I want to request if someone would want to test it for me instead since I'm quite busy moving out.
So if you want to play test it, please let me know and send me every ins&outs about how the deck performed.

And the same goes for my Torture Deck that I want to have tested.

I don't have any rewards of any kind though but any help testing the 2 decks is appreciated.

If you don't mind picking up some JPN IFDS Half-Decks you can get some Miasma Valley which would really help out this deck.

*Checks PokeBeach quickly*

Now that does look good. The thing is that I already have 2 Dawn Stadium for the extra heal.....
Any suggestions what to replace?

True, but i with Dawn Stadium in the deck, he could just evolve to Leafeon and remove that damage, especially with all the energy acceleration that is going on in this deck, not to mention he has PokeHealer+

I don't need to heal the Eevee's since it would be smarter not to put Masmia Valley if you aren't able to C4F or Call Energy them. I think it's a good tech but what to take out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back