Befriend a Pokemon! Play for an special Eeveelution!

Discussion in 'Pokémon News' started by Benzo, Mar 28, 2011.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Benzo

Benzo Front Page News Editor<br>Forum Moderator

When the Global link is up this spring, you can obtain an Eevee evolution via the dream world by playing a mini game.

Here is the info: http://www.pokemon.com/us/news/fz_eevee_pgl_announce-2011-03-28/

So, which evolution will you befriend and why?

I'll choose an Umbreon, because it does not require a stone and it will save me the time to get Eevee to evolve into Umbreon in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2011
  2. BlueShuckle

BlueShuckle New Member

I got a Jolteon as it is my favorite out of the seven evolutions.

3. Kayle

Kayle Active Member

You can only get one???

If that's true, well, you all know which one I will pick...

4. Dual_Draw

Dual_Draw New Member

Got Espeon =D.

I think you can breed the Evo to an Eevee with it's DW ability and evo it.

5. Pikajew1213

Pikajew1213 New Member

Wait I thought it wasn't up til 30th

6. czech59

czech59 New Member

Maybe I'm just terrible at this game but how many levels/stages are there? I want Flareon but I keep dying :( I got to like 60,000 points.

7. BlueShuckle

BlueShuckle New Member

I think three stages, maybe four.

8. RB Golbat

RB Golbat New Member

Only 4 stages, the evo you can get is based on which tpe of orbs you collect the most of.

Also, the eeveeeloutions (at least in Japan) only came as male, so the dream world ability couldn't be passed.

9. AyameHikaru

AyameHikaru New Member

Is this game ridiculously laggy for anyone else? I can barely get TO Level 2, and I'm a good Breakout player.

....So in order to get the Eeveelution, you have to beat 4 stages? Or get a certain point amount? Anyone know?

10. czech59

czech59 New Member

Yeah, its laggy for me too, and you have to beat all 4 stages, doesn't matter what your score is. I got who I wanted finally (Flareon) and I scored less points than one of the times I didn't clear the 4th stage, so I'm positive it's based on clearing the stages.

11. ShadowGuard

ShadowGuard <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Laggy for me, too. And it doesn't save my high score. Well, I got Jolteon but I don't want this one, so I think I need to try again later.

12. Yoshi-

Yoshi- New Member

They just launched it, its expected to be laggy lol.

Does it work for europe as well? I finally wanna try all the tricks that b/w has :D

13. treyh37

treyh37 Member

just got an espeon for me which is the one i want cause i think it has the best of the possible dream world abilities
    serebii has a nice list of what the dream world version stats are

14. Argyris

Argyris New Member

Why, oh WHY did it have to be a block-break style game? >_< I hate those so much.

I played it, and got the Vaporeon I wanted. I aimed for Vaporeon because of the Hydration ability. I was gonna get either Leafeon or Jolteon, but I don't like their abilities as much. IMO, it's worth the high amount of frustration this put me through.

I noticed it was a bit laggy myself, but closing out everything else fixed most of that for me. That's just me, though.

15. EeveeEvolution

EeveeEvolution New Member

:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Umbreon is definitely the one for me.
    Why?

Inner Focus + my hate for Fake Out = Happy Charles.

Vaporeon gets Hydration, Jolteon gets Quick Feet, Flareon gets Guts, Espeon gets Magic Bounce, Umbreon gets Inner Focus, Leafeon gets Chlorophyll, and Glaceon gets Ice Body.

16. JimboPro

JimboPro New Member

Just got my Umbreon.... whoop whoop !

17. Nightmare

Nightmare New Member

It's a weird mechanics version of Arkanoid and Breakout.

I didn't like the mechanics. Took a Flareon, hope I get a female.

-James

18. ShuckleLVX

ShuckleLVX Active Member

Ill probably get an Umbreon, because my name is Breon...

19. AyameHikaru

AyameHikaru New Member

In the Japanese version they were fixed to be all male. There's no reason to think we'll be any different. :<

20. ashinto

ashinto New Member

Just wondering, how do you check which eeveelution you get?? I've played the game a couple times though they never tell me which one I'm getting...