Belawesome

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Typhlosion King, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Typhlosion King

Typhlosion King New Member

4-4-4 Vileplume
    3 Bellosom
    4 phione

total: 19

4 dusk ball
    4 rare candy
    4 ssu
    4 bebe
    4 rosy
    4 quick ball
    total: 24

4 call
    6 psy
    6 grass

total: 16

Phione can get Vileplumes out fast. Vileplume can stop your opponent from attacking half the time with its sleep power, and it can stop them from using trainers and supporters half the time with its attack. If you have 2 vileplume out, play a bellosom to do possibly 130 for 2 energy (vileplume poison+ 40+ 20 for each vileplume+burn)

2. mrdraz07

mrdraz07 New Member

I believe Bellossom counts itself for the attack, so it would do that much with just one Vileplume out. I think.

And you really don't need to waste your active slot on Phione when there's TM-TS1. It's Phione's attack on any one of your guys FOR FREE, and it doesn't go away at end of turn according to Japanese rulings.

This deck has a lot of potential, but exactly how it works remains to be seen.

3. Professor Elm

Professor Elm Active Member

Drop the 4 Phione for 4 TM TS 1 and find space for a 2-2 Claydol line.
    You can drop a Vileplume as you don't need 3. Also, a tech Azelf would be great to help retrieve any prized Oddish.

4. rerisenphoenix

rerisenphoenix New Member

You need to include a translation for all cards not yet released, or I'll have to close your thread.

5. Typhlosion King

Pokebeach is down, I can't get translations now. I will asap.

I like phione better here because I can search for phione, I can't search for tms.

I made another deck list. This one uses vileplume more than bellosom. Which is better?

4-3-4 vileplume
    1 bellosom
    2 illuminise
    1 volbeat
    4 absol

total: 19

4 rare candy
    4 mars
    4 dusk
    3 rosy
    4 bebe
    3 quick
    3 wager

total: 25

4 call
    6 psy
    6 grass

Absol discard the opponent's hand while I set up. Illuminise can get me oddish while I search for other things. Volbeat can get supporters from the discard and put them on top of your deck, so you can play mars every turn while blocking supporters, poisoning, and putting the opponent to sleep. Use wager when you have 1 or 2 card in your hand to mess up the opponent even more.This deck can be very annoying.

Questions:

Should I use phione or absol? I can't play evo tm, it will be too expensive.

6. SuicidalPikachu

SuicidalPikachu New Member

well i havent a clue what either does, so i couldnt tell you which is better. however, if youi are running Illu-beat engine i would suggest a 1-1 Pory2 line, just cause you can, and multi mars spam is awesome.

also, i would suggest Phione of the 2 starters, however i feel Chatot could help as well, your call though...

7. Typhlosion King

sorry, pokebeach is still down and my internet was acting up yesterday. I will get the translations soon....I hope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.