Bench Poison

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Autolycus, Mar 6, 2011.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Autolycus

Autolycus New Member

Is Skunktank [G] the only pokemon that can poison from bench.
    I'm trying to find a way to poison my active pokemon without using an attack.

2. Baroness Meena

Baroness Meena New Member

There is also Drapion Lv. X
    Not only does it posion from the bench but you get to add 3 damage counters inbetween turns.
    The only down side to it is its a flip.

3. hueglin

hueglin New Member

Roserade UL's Poke-Power "Energy Signal". Attach a Psychic Energy and it Poisons the defender, attach a Grass and it Confuses, attach a Rainbow and it does both but you take 10 damage.

4. Morten

Morten New Member

venomoth with a flip

5. Mama_Luigi

Mama_Luigi New Member

And that it's a stageone level x with a high retreat cost.

I'm going to take a guess and say that you're building a dutox varient, so skuntank g would probably be the best fo that.

If not, skuntank g still probably is the best if you're main attacker is sp or has free retreat.

6. EpicWin

EpicWin New Member

He asked for poisen on his ACTIVE pokemon. I belive only Skuntank G can do that.

7. Mama_Luigi

Mama_Luigi New Member

Made it a bit more clear for other people ;)

So in that case, skuntank g and venomoth. However, since I assume you're talking about this in a seviper deck, I suggest skuntank g.

8. Baroness Meena

Baroness Meena New Member

I only meant in relation to the poison

Ah i missed that part (along with everyone else. )
    Good spot there...

9. Autolycus

Autolycus New Member

Thanks everyone, I'm trying to build a deck with more current cards. You know tryng to think out of the box. I have done pretty good at League Battle's with out of the box decks. Specially with the possibility the Black/White release we might even go up to HGSS. So why no prepare now. I am working on a Seviper Deck, Once I seen him at the pre-release tourny I made sure I left with 4 of them and was playing the next tourny with him. Unfortunately if they decide to have up follow Japan ( which I think is a good thing ) I might give up this deck. But Skunktank [G] is my only older card.