Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Big gym and not getting league kits, TO acces nothing.

Rainbowgym

We 2 Dutch gymleaders are running the largest leagues overhere.
With a total around 90 players, we are being ignored time after time.

We did not get leaguekits, stores who don't have a league received them one week ago.
Is this how a Distributor gets us back after they were totally wrong about number of players in the Prelrelease, about not giving support for our staff because of their mistakes.
We complained about that at POP international and is this again a way to say thank you, for keeping so many people playing, getting 54 people playing in a prerelease event?

Nice to see those leaguepromo's on ebay, when you don't have a single one to give to your players.

:(

Email PUI and ask when the official start date for league is in the Nederlands. Gather some evidence..eg photos of league materials at a shop and forward to ProfDave: He *has* promised that he won't let distributors fail... Allowing the most successfull gym in the Nederlands to die due to preferential support of retail outlets would be 'failure' in my book.

No leagues in the UK until after January 2004.

Official it started today.
And PUI doesn't believe what we are telling them, they believe what the distributor likes to tell them.
We even don't get answers back from POP anymore.

We made a plan to survive without kits or support, as in the old days.
Only this time we are going to hand out items which possibly become collectoritems. I will put a picture on as soon the items are ready.
You will love them.

Rainbowgym,

Please e-mail me with your concerns, and I will contact PUI for you. I am having the same problem in getting league kits for my leagues as well.

Please let me know the details, and I will get this issue rectified for you.

Keep up the GREAT work EVERYONE!! :)

Skywolf1

Marsh, are you the naughty boy of the US and therefore not getting leaguekits.

I'm the bad girl living overseas.
Running the largest (ex) league in this country.

I have to look at this with humor otherwise I should be out for years already. It's sad being treated like we are, but it never stopped us from playing.

Back