Big O mistake on Adult Swim.

Discussion in 'Anime Realm' started by jdb728, Oct 27, 2003.

1. jdb728

jdb728 New Member

I'm sorry if this is wrong forum for this, or if anyone elsealready made a topic for this, I just wanted to share some info straight from the AS boards with the othe Big O fans here.
    So not only will Big O end one week later then expected, but Family Guys highly anticipated "When you wish upon a weinstein" episode will air a week later also.

Thanks for reading. :cool:

2. Chrisbo

Chrisbo Administrator

Whew, what a relief! When I saw it was a rerun, I thought "noooooo!!!". :eek:

Thanks for the news,
    - CHRISBO

3. Joshman

Joshman New Member

Yeah, I watched half the episode thinking it was some sort of lost memory plot device.

4. jdb728

jdb728 New Member

Don't forget, the final episode of Big O is scheduled to air TONIGHT @ 11PM, and then again at 2AM.

5. Joshman

Joshman New Member

I was like "WitW?" when they started playing that other episode tonite. Pretty good joke on their part. Of course I was like "WitW?" at the end of the episode too.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2003
  6. jdb728

jdb728 New Member

Yeah, that was pretty awesome, showing the start up to "ACT 20: STRIPES".
    And its kinda interesting how it's basiccally an infinate loop(Or at least that's my interpretation of it).

7. Chrisbo

Chrisbo Administrator

I had the VCR all programmed and I was ready for bed, but I ended up staying up until 11pm anyway, so I decided to check and make sure it was recording properly. I saw "Ep. 20 - Stripes" and thought to myself, "not again, what kind of bozos do they have running the programming department there??". I was just about to stop the VCR when all of a sudden the satellite feed ground to a halt and froze, then the AdultSwim moniker popped up and said something like "Sorry, we couldn't resist - [ye not gullible]" (or something like that). They then went on to broadcast the correct final episode #26 of Big O.

I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself. Hats off to the AdultSwim staff for pulling off one of the best non-April "April Fools Jokes" I have ever seen. :thumb:

Good job,
    - CHRISBO