Big O mistake on Adult Swim.

Discussion in 'Anime Realm' started by jdb728, Oct 27, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. jdb728

jdb728 New Member

I'm sorry if this is wrong forum for this, or if anyone elsealready made a topic for this, I just wanted to share some info straight from the AS boards with the othe Big O fans here.
    So not only will Big O end one week later then expected, but Family Guys highly anticipated "When you wish upon a weinstein" episode will air a week later also.

Thanks for reading. :cool:

2. Chrisbo

Chrisbo Administrator

Whew, what a relief! When I saw it was a rerun, I thought "noooooo!!!". :eek:

Thanks for the news,
    - CHRISBO

3. Joshman

Joshman New Member

Yeah, I watched half the episode thinking it was some sort of lost memory plot device.

4. jdb728

jdb728 New Member

Don't forget, the final episode of Big O is scheduled to air TONIGHT @ 11PM, and then again at 2AM.

5. Joshman

Joshman New Member

I was like "WitW?" when they started playing that other episode tonite. Pretty good joke on their part. Of course I was like "WitW?" at the end of the episode too.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2003
  6. jdb728

jdb728 New Member

Yeah, that was pretty awesome, showing the start up to "ACT 20: STRIPES".
    And its kinda interesting how it's basiccally an infinate loop(Or at least that's my interpretation of it).

7. Chrisbo

Chrisbo Administrator

I had the VCR all programmed and I was ready for bed, but I ended up staying up until 11pm anyway, so I decided to check and make sure it was recording properly. I saw "Ep. 20 - Stripes" and thought to myself, "not again, what kind of bozos do they have running the programming department there??". I was just about to stop the VCR when all of a sudden the satellite feed ground to a halt and froze, then the AdultSwim moniker popped up and said something like "Sorry, we couldn't resist - [ye not gullible]" (or something like that). They then went on to broadcast the correct final episode #26 of Big O.

I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself. Hats off to the AdultSwim staff for pulling off one of the best non-April "April Fools Jokes" I have ever seen. :thumb:

Good job,
    - CHRISBO