Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Black & White PKRUS

sdrawkcab

Forum Moderator
Just wondering if anyone knows if Pokerus is still around in the wild in black and white aswell as the odds of coming across it.

Is there a way to tell if a wild pokemon as pkrus before catching it?

PKRS is in B&W.

AFAIK the chances of catching or breeding a Pokemon with it are still the same (like 1 in 20,000+, much rarer than shinys) and there's no way of telling if a Pokemon has it without looking at the status screen.

I played every game since RBY and I have found it ONCE (in Platinum). Don't even want to think how many Pokemon I have caught/bred in that time.

Although it IS very probable that I would have not noticed it when I played the games up to D&P, even if I had got it.

Might be worth checking to see if you do have any in the boxes of your old games.

PKRS is in B&W.

AFAIK the chances of catching or breeding a Pokemon with it are still the same (like 1 in 20,000+, much rarer than shinys) and there's no way of telling if a Pokemon has it without looking at the status screen.

No, it's the same 1/8,196 or thereabouts. It just seems more rare because you can't SEE if the pokemon has it, so many people have quite likely killed off their lucky shots at PokeRus rather than capture (though there's a 50/50 chance that even KOing or running away you'll get it).

I had a funny moment in my Diamond Version with that. The very first time I stayed at a Pokemon Center after obtaining Pokeballs. "Blah blah blah PokeRus" -> double take -> Starly with PokeRus

Back