Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Black & White theme deck images!

WavestripeMcKe

[gal=51620]pokemongreentornado[/gal][gal=51619]pokemonblueassaultl[/gal][gal=51618]pokemonredfrenzyl[/gal]

Here's the images! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
WHEN DO THEY COME OUT!!!!:pokeball::pokeball::pokeball::pokeball:

---------- Post added 03/05/2011 at 06:20 PM ----------

And look in the top right hand corner play with this deck online!!

Do they included a BW booster pack?

Sadly, it seems that the theme decks don't come with a pack, as there isn't any kind of indication on the theme deck like there is on the other theme decks.

That's a big downgrade in my opinion. I hope the decks have been improved to counter the removal of pack. I don't expect the decks to be any better. They've been getting better, but I don't expect them to be worth as much without the booster pack as they were with the booster pack.

Perhaps they will be cheaper...:/

By bad ones, he means the art coresponds to the beginning set cards with the starters without abilities.

Thanks everyone! I never expected this to blow up in to a major article! And, your welcome!

---------- Post added 03/06/2011 at 07:29 AM ----------

what are the contents of the decks

I have no clue. All I found were the Images the only card we know is the one in the display window.

---------- Post added 03/06/2011 at 07:30 AM ----------

WHEN DO THEY COME OUT!!!!:pokeball::pokeball::pokeball::pokeball:

---------- Post added 03/05/2011 at 06:20 PM ----------

And look in the top right hand corner play with this deck online!!

They come out April 6th or 7th

Sadly, it seems that the theme decks don't come with a pack, as there isn't any kind of indication on the theme deck like there is on the other theme decks.

That's a big downgrade in my opinion. I hope the decks have been improved to counter the removal of pack. I don't expect the decks to be any better. They've been getting better, but I don't expect them to be worth as much without the booster pack as they were with the booster pack.

Perhaps they will be cheaper...:/
Their MSRP is $11.99. Pretty much matches the price of those just before booster packs were added.

You're getting an e-version of the deck instead of the bonus pack, it seems to me.

wow, an e-version of a theme deck....way to catch up to yugioh and mtg so fast Pokemon, cant wait to use my crappy theme deck to battle other crappy theme decks online

Back